Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:18 PM
  • 27 Replies
Sign your baby up for Baby of the Day!

Answer the following questions for your baby to be featured as Baby of the Day! Don't forget to sign up for Mommy of the Day too!

Baby's name:

Age/birthday:

What's your baby's favorite thing to do?

What's their favorite meal to chow down on?

Baby's favorite toy:

Share a special memory of them:

Where is their favorite place to visit?

Do they have any pets? 

Name three random things about your baby:

Share a picture!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirstina
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Here is a more recent pic but its not very good because its from the tablet.

Quoting Turtledoves:

Answer the following questions for your baby to be featured as Baby of the Day! Don't forget to sign up for Mommy of the Day too!

Baby's name: Monica

Age/birthday: 1 year on Oct. 17th

What's your baby's favorite thing to do? Um Play with little people animals

What's their favorite meal to chow down on? Breastmilk She still eats a lot of it. She loves mangos.

Baby's favorite toy: little people animals

Share a special memory of them: The most recent special memory were her first steps. Today she walked all the way across the room :)

Where is their favorite place to visit? um Idk if she has a favorite place to visit.

Do they have any pets? We have pet. We have 3 dogs and 2 fish. She loves the teacup chihuahua Sophie. Sophie would sit on me up close to Monica while Monica nursed until Monica started pulling sophies hair. Poor little dog.

Name three random things about your baby: She is full of smiles, She has 6 teeth. Her hair is black and down slightly past her shoulders.

Share a picture!

I dont have any recent pictures of her on my computer and I cant figure out how to get them off the tablet and loaded on the computer. This is Monica when she was leaving the hospital.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Turtledoves:

Baby's name: Rhiannon

Age/birthday: 15 months June 18, 2011

What's your baby's favorite thing to do? Hug and kiss her babys, and talk on her cell phone

What's their favorite meal to chow down on? She loves any food. She's a really good eater.

Baby's favorite toy: her dolls

Share a special memory of them: The day she was born. Her blood sugar was 44 then went down to 15, so she went to the NICU. She was born at 9 lbs 5 oz so she was at least 7 lbs more than most of the babies in there! She was in there for 5 LONG days. That may not seem like a lot to some NICU moms, but for me, having 2 other babies come home right away, 5 days was a long time.

Where is their favorite place to visit? She hasn't really gone many places to have a favorite.

Do they have any pets? Yes. A Shi Tzu named Wicket.

Name three random things about your baby: She has big brown eyes with long lashes, she loves to jabber all day long, she is starting potty training.

Share a picture!

I wish I could but I don't know how to put a picture on here since I'm mobile!
CafeMom Tickers
elliotyvonne77
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Baby's name: Elliot Yvonne

Age/birthday: 13 weeks old/07/07/12

What's your baby's favorite thing to do? Talk with her favorite toy lamb!

What's their favorite meal to chow down on? Breastmilk! Its the only meal she knows.

Baby's favorite toy: stuffed lamb that plays music and lights up

Share a special memory of them: The time that she met my grandmother, who is a breast cancer survivor and whom she is also named after.

Where is their favorite place to visit? Gramma and Grampas house. Her face lights up every time she sees/hears my parents!

Do they have any pets? One dog, 3 yr old Blue Heeler/Walker mix, Hank.

Name three random things about your baby: Shes got her dads ears, loves spashing around in the bath, and talks and talk when shes getting her diaper changed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elliotyvonne77
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting elliotyvonne77:

Baby's name: Elliot Yvonne

Age/birthday: 13 weeks old/07/07/12

What's your baby's favorite thing to do? Talk with her favorite toy lamb!

What's their favorite meal to chow down on? Breastmilk! Its the only meal she knows.

Baby's favorite toy: stuffed lamb that plays music and lights up

Share a special memory of them: The time that she met my grandmother, who is a breast cancer survivor and whom she is also named after.

Where is their favorite place to visit? Gramma and Grampas house. Her face lights up every time she sees/hears my parents!

Do they have any pets? One dog, 3 yr old Blue Heeler/Walker mix, Hank.

Name three random things about your baby: Shes got her dads ears, loves spashing around in the bath, and talks and talk when shes getting her diaper changed!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elliotyvonne77
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Photos

This photo goes with Elliot Yvonne, this is my beautiful daughter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Velasquez
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Baby's name: Alexis

Age/birthday: 9 months( on the 9th)
01/09/2012

What's your baby's favorite thing to do? Crawl & put anything in her mouth,

What's their favorite meal to chow down on? She loves food! But enjoys watermelon.

Baby's favorite toy: a ball

Share a special memory of them:
Too many to pick one, but I loved when we first heard her giggle in her sleep. She was 6 weeks old. It brought tears to our eyes. It was truely special to share it with Dh, such a sweet sound.

Where is their favorite place to visit?
She doesn't have one yet, but gets excited about everything.

Do they have any pets? No

Name three random things about your baby:

She loves to smile

Has a hot temper

Likes to dance

Share a picture!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Velasquez
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's one, showing her face. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimesnyc
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Baby's name: Charles Han (Charlie)

Age/birthday: 11 months - 10/22/11

What's your baby's favorite thing to do? Try to press the buttons on the home theater...which is a no no! lol ;P

What's their favorite meal to chow down on? Anything and everything!

Baby's favorite toy: Whichever one is most interesting at the moment

Share a special memory of them: The first time he hugged me and planted a big ole kiss on me. <3

Where is their favorite place to visit? Anywhere with mommy and daddy - he loves when the three of us are together :)

Do they have any pets? Nope

Name three random things about your baby: He gets frustrated with mommy's phone when he can't open it (it slides open), his favorite button on the remote is the on/off button, and his 2nd favorite thing to do is try to "help" mommy and daddy type on their laptops.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)