Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

Answer the following questions to be featured as Mommy of the Day! Don't forget to sign your baby up on Baby of the Day as well!

Name:

How many children do you have?

Children's names and ages:

What's your favorite hobby?

What is something (besides motherhood!) that you're passionate about?

What's your favorite vacation (or dream vacation!) spot?

Are you married or in a relationship currently? What's your anniversary, and how long have you been together?

What was a defining moment in motherhood?

What was a shining moment in your life?

Name three random things about you:

Anything else you'd like to share?

Please post a picture of yourself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baby7810
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Name:Michelle

How many children do you have? one

Children's names and ages: Jynessa ~ 2 years old

What's your favorite hobby? scrapbooking or sewing

What is something (besides motherhood!) that you're passionate about? photography

What's your favorite vacation (or dream vacation!) spot? dream vaca is Hawaii
Are you married or in a relationship currently?What's your anniversary, and how long have you been together? married on April 18th 2009. been together since oct 2007 so 5 years

What was a defining moment in motherhood? when she said mommy

What was a shining moment in your life? thats hard ummm any time i teach my dd somethin new

Name three random things about you: i'm short, i'm strong, i like pizza

Anything else you'd like to share? i'm still getting over my MC from july :(

kirstina
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Turtledoves:

Answer the following questions to be featured as Mommy of the Day! Don't forget to sign your baby up on Baby of the Day as well!

Name:Kirstina

How many children do you have? 3

Children's names and ages: Artruro 5, Dominga 4, Monica 12 months

What's your favorite hobby? sewing but I rarelly do it and I am not good at it

What is something (besides motherhood!) that you're passionate about? Being an organ donor and encouraging others to donate.

What's your favorite vacation (or dream vacation!) spot? um idk

Are you married or in a relationship currently? What's your anniversary, and how long have you been together?Yes I have benn married to my hubby Arturo for 6 years. we were married on Sept 16, 06

Name three random things about you: I have blue eyes, i love mashed poatotes and gravy, I have 3 dogs and 2 fish.

sorry I dont have many pics of me II take most the pics.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Turtledoves:

Name: Nancy

How many children do you have? 3

Children's names and ages: Daniel 17, Matthew 8, Rhiannon 15 months

What's your favorite hobby? Sewing, but I lost my pedal so haven't done it in a while

What is something (besides motherhood!) that you're passionate about? Breastfeeding

What's your favorite vacation (or dream vacation!) spot? Anywhere it is 80 degrees all day and where there isn't anyone yelling or screaming

Are you married or in a relationship currently? What's your anniversary, and how long have you been together? Married. 2 years June 12

What was a defining moment in motherhood? When each of my children was born.

What was a shining moment in your life? When I realized that I can stand up for myself and not get walked on anymore.

Name three random things about you: I am very shy in crowds, I am named after my aunt, I am vertically challenged

Anything else you'd like to share? I have learned a lot since I have been on Cafemom. Even though I have an (almost) adult child, I am still learning things all the time.

Please post a picture of yourself! I would but I don't know how to get it from my phone to here.

angela.bouchard
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Name: Angela

How many children do you have? Just one child :-)

Children's names and ages: His name is Brandon and he is 2. 

What's your favorite hobby? I'm a major nerd. I'd say my "hobby" is learning. I don't really have any hobbies that I regularly do, like crafts or sewing, etc.. I have a lot of different interests that I enjoy learning about. I do crafts with my kid but that's about it ;-) Some of the things I am interested in are politics, womens rights, social/biological anthropology, art (learning about past art, not making art) and I love doing holiday crafts and activites. :-)

What is something (besides motherhood!) that you're passionate about? I think I just listed everything above lol

What's your favorite vacation (or dream vacation!) spot? I have a few "dream" vacation spots.. but really any alone time with my SO is nice. We're both constantly always so busy so a place and time for us to go relax and just enjoy each other would be great.

Are you married or in a relationship currently? What's your anniversary, and how long have you been together? I'm not married, I've been in a relationship with my son's father for a little over 3 years now. We've been together since August 2009. 

What was a defining moment in motherhood? I'd say there have been SO many. I guess getting through difficult phases for me have been defining moments. 

What was a shining moment in your life? I wouldn't say I've had any "shining" moments. I've been through a lot and feel more so that I've learned from my past "mistakes" and became a better person because of them. 

Name three random things about you: Hmm I hate questions like this because I never know what to say! ;-) I am 5'7" tall, I am naturally a dishwater blonde but I keep my hair dark brown and I have green eyes. ;-)

NatashaOlivia
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Name:
Natasha

2 and pregnant with my third

Kiah-Jae (2.5)
Tyler Oliver (1)

Swimming with the kids

What is something (besides motherhood!) that you're passionate about?
Fashion and design!

What's your favorite vacation (or dream vacation!) spot?
Turkey

Are you married or in a relationship currently? What's your anniversary, and how long have you been together?
We have been in a relationship for just over 3 years. Our anniversary is the 25th of June 2009

Giving birth to my daughter. That for me turned my whole life around and I became a different person. It mellowed me.

Meeting Aron (SO)

Name three random things about you:
1. I'm obsessed with mini cheddars!
2. I stood up in the bath singing my little heart out to Nicki Minaj, only to then go arse over tit onto the floor!
3. I'm a former drug addict and alcoholic who quit cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant with number one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Velasquez
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Name: Jessica

Two beautiful girls

Samantha 4 1/2
Alexis 9 months on the 9th

I love scrap booking

What is something (besides motherhood!) that you're passionate about? I'm passionate about my crafts and organizing

What's your favorite vacation (or dream vacation!) spot? I don't just have one, as we take a vacation every yr to a different place.

I am happily married :) we try to celebrate both anniversarys. We just celebrated our 7th yr anniversary of being together. Next month will be our 5th year anniversary of marriage!

What was a defining moment in motherhood? There's lots of those, but probably when dd1 had to go into surgery. She's was 2yrs old and had to have a cyst removed.

What was a shining moment in your life? When I graduated High school, and from my trade school, not to mention the birth of my girls.

Name three random things about you: I'm blunt & out spoken

I love to dance
My family is #1

Anything else you'd like to share? Depends on what you want to know ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimesnyc
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Name: Amy

How many children do you have? 1

Children's names and ages: Charlie, 11 months.

What's your favorite hobby? Reading

What is something (besides motherhood!) that you're passionate about? Social issues & Education

What's your favorite vacation (or dream vacation!) spot? Anywhere that I can discover a new place and relax

Are you married or in a relationship currently? What's your anniversary, and how long have you been together?  Married for a little over 2 years, together for almost 5!  Our anniversary is Aug 30, 2010

What was a defining moment in motherhood? I'm not sure if there is just one.  Every moment and day with my son is a defining moment

What was a shining moment in your life? Having my son, getting married, and being surrounded by all of my English teachers when I won a scholarship

Name three random things about you: I'm blond but have dyed my hair auburn before (loved it then, hate it now that I see pics...lol), I have a big family (3 older half brothers, 1 sister, 2 younger step brothers), I love to sing

Anything else you'd like to share? Umm...I really love filling out these kind of surveys. ;)

CafeMom Tickers
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Name:  Kate

How many children do you have? 1, pregnant with #2

Children's names and ages:  Cyrus 15.5 months

What's your favorite hobby? reading

What is something (besides motherhood!) that you're passionate about? life

What's your favorite vacation (or dream vacation!) spot? Ecuador

Are you married or in a relationship currently? What's your anniversary, and how long have you been together?  I am engaged.  We don't have an anniversary.

What was a defining moment in motherhood? The one and only time I got DS to latch properly when breastfeeding

What was a shining moment in your life?  Graduating from college

Name three random things about you:  I live in Northern Michigan.  My dad lives 1000 miles away.  My mom passed away when I was 10.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN