Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please realize that tomorrow's not promised!!!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:29 AM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this
The reason for this title is because the lady that lives upstairs from me her apartment caught on fire!! My boyfriend an 3month old barely made it out. Luckily the lady an her kids weren't home at the time. Now were in a hotel until monday then i guess were goin back home but my ceiling is now leaking from the water an my apartment smells like burnt wood. I guess they'll figure out what to do about my apartment. But the lady an her kids basically have no where to go :( man things definately isn't promised!! Cherish every single day!! I now have a different outlook on things now! Love as if you've never been hurt. Live every day to the fullest an cherish every breath u take!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wheelingmommy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scoleman828
by Sarah on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Wow! So glad everyone made it out okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM

glad everyone is ok!!!

kirstina
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM
My glad evryone is safe. Things can change in the blink of an eye.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy425906
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Glad everyone is safe .... Also a good reminder to get all your important papers & a flash drive w/all your pics together to put in a fire safe box. 

pampire
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Amen.

calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:04 PM

 maybe you or someone in their family can set up a donation fund for them? or a benefit dinner? idk about your community but mine is really good about helping others when loss occurs.

hplesha
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:06 PM
This apartment complex by my house, the third floor caught on fire and the floors below and next to it on either side had burnt as well. The complex put them in a newer model of them and not even a week later those ones caught on fire as well. the first ones caught on fire because someone in the third floor was smoking. When they flicked the cigarette, it landed on the balcony, causing it to catch fire. The second ones, caught fire because of the electricity wires. I feel bad for those people. Their home caught on fire twice in a 10 day time frame.

Ask the office if there is another unit you can rent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleywagoner
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Glad no one was hurt!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)