Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

nervous...sad...happy...scared :)

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM
  • 9 Replies
I found out last night that we are going to be adding to our family again....EDD June 18th. We have 4 already our youngest will be 1 on the 27th of this month. I know its normal to be worried/nervous...I have been cautious everytime because you just never know. I kinda feel bad that we are having our 5th and my brother and sister in law can't even have1...they have been trying to adopt for about 3 years now :( my other issue is this...my pregnancies are not easy, but not horrible..I've had issues with PTL in all but my last I switched doctors and we did much better! My mom is going to be very dissapointed, she has been trying to get my hubby to get fixed since we had our last. I did tell her we were considering 1 more, but she wasn't too happy about it. I'm scared cause my youngest was born with a genetic disorder in which his liver doesn't produce enough of the Galt enzyme which is needed to process galactose..this baby has a 25% chance of being born with it( as did my older ones, but since I disnt know we were carriers I wasn't worried)... guess ill feel better after I make an appt and know everything is ok in there!! Sorry just rambling :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
junebutterfly
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe congrats! The fear will dissipate as time goes on. Btw my oldest sons bday is June 18th!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Congrats!! Hope all goes well!

wesleysmom08
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:44 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:52 PM

congrats on the pregnancy, its fine to be excited, just remember its YOUR life and YOUR body, not your moms. My dad doesnt want me to have a 3rd child....and at this point dh doesnt want one either so i guess my dad gets his way but overall if me and dh decided for a 3rd then my dads opinion wouldnt matter, although i would have to find new child care as my mom and dad watch my kids when i work.

sissy852
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:58 PM
congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfOnee
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Awe Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:35 PM

congratulations

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Everything happens for a reason! Congratulations and good luck!

SamsMomSays
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Congrats! And it's very sweet that you are conscious of your brother and sister in laws feelings. Good luck and healthy pregnancy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)