Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Just for Fun* Name that Movie!

Posted by   + Show Post

Leave a famous line from a movie and let's see if we can guess what movie it's from.

"I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough."

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Replies (91-100):
Ang9403
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM
The lucky one! Love that book

Quoting blessed_mommy11:

"You know, the smallest thing can change a life. In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance - and when you least expect it - since we're on a course that you could have never planned, into a future you never imagined. Where will it take you? That's the journey of our lives: our search for the light. But sometimes, finding the light means you must past through the deepest darkness. At least, that's how it was for me."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed_mommy11
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Yes mam! I have never read the book only saw the movie!

Quoting Ang9403:

The lucky one! Love that book

Quoting blessed_mommy11:

"You know, the smallest thing can change a life. In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance - and when you least expect it - since we're on a course that you could have never planned, into a future you never imagined. Where will it take you? That's the journey of our lives: our search for the light. But sometimes, finding the light means you must past through the deepest darkness. At least, that's how it was for me."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rach.jaco
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM
"Look at me. Please, look at me. I'll wait for you. However long it takes. I'll wait for you forever."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ang9403
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Ooo I know this...it's right in the top of my head!!

Quoting rach.jaco:

"Look at me. Please, look at me. I'll wait for you. However long it takes. I'll wait for you forever."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rach.jaco
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM
The movie isn't as popular as a lot of the other ones people are posting but it is one of my all time favorites!!

Quoting Ang9403:

Quoting rach.jaco:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ang9403
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Legends of the falls?

Quoting rach.jaco:

The movie isn't as popular as a lot of the other ones people are posting but it is one of my all time favorites!!

Quoting Ang9403:

Quoting rach.jaco:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
first.time.momy
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:24 AM
"It's soo fluffy I'm gonna die!!!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:47 AM

espicabe me

(i can't wait for the next movie!)

Quoting first.time.momy:

"It's soo fluffy I'm gonna die!!!"

rach.jaco
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Yep! :)

Quoting Ang9403:

Legends of the falls?

Quoting rach.jaco:

Quoting Ang9403:

Quoting rach.jaco:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindsay122001
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Steel magnolias :) love it. The new one is on tonight.

Quoting shesliketx:

"Honey, time marches on and eventually you realize it is marchin' across your face"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)