Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Giving major props to the moms...

Posted by   + Show Post
Of little ones close in age. I have been taking care of DS who is about 11 months and my niece who is 3 months. I am exhausted. I have no clue how you gals do it everyday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Replies (51-60):
Kaya529
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I was dumb enough to do it for free.

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

I have a 7mo and am watching my 1.5yr old brother, I have no clue how people do it either! I am actually going to tell my step mom that I can't do it anymore, 2 bucks an hour is sooo not worth it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfOnee
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Oh God! Your crazy! Lol how long did you say you'd watch her?

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

I have a 7mo and am watching my 1.5yr old brother, I have no clue how people do it either! I am actually going to tell my step mom that I can't do it anymore, 2 bucks an hour is sooo not worth it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaya529
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I took care of her for 4 hours. Not that bad but she was constipated and DS has a molar coming in so they were both kind of cranky. Plus DS is an only child so he was being jealous. Though he is getting better the more he is around her.

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lurion
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Thanks. That reminds me to call and thank my mom, who had 6 kids in 10 years--3 in diapers at once! 

ZakkarysMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:36 PM
I have a 1 yr old and 3 1/2 yr old..thats hard enough. I couldnt imagine how difficult it would be if they were closer in age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
girlygirl2010
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I have 5 kids.. The last 2 are 11 months apart... The others are 3, 5 &7..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJTC0911
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Mine are 19 months apart & it hasn't been to bad! It's nice the older my youngest gets the more they can play together, which is really nice!
MommyOfOnee
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Oh no sorry you had a rough time! :( hope they both feel better soon! Mu DD&brother are both only kids but DD isn't jealous, my brother is. He hits her, pushes her, and drives me nuts. If I try to hold her, he screams. It is driving me batty!

Quoting Kaya529:

I took care of her for 4 hours. Not that bad but she was constipated and DS has a molar coming in so they were both kind of cranky. Plus DS is an only child so he was being jealous. Though he is getting better the more he is around her.

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlissBagshaw
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I'm not sure how well I'll be able to handle it...  When my daughter is born this coming January, she and my son will be 11 months apart.  I'm exhausted just caring for one baby right now...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Kaya529
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM
DS is feeling much better. I think the tooth came through but he won't let me check. He tried to bite off my finger when I try.

What I have been doing when he fusses when I hold her is sit on the floor and wrap my other arm around him. It let's him know that she won't take me away from her but I do not put her down because that will teach him crying will get him what he wants. It is working really well. He was just bad the other night cause he did not feel good.

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

Oh no sorry you had a rough time! :( hope they both feel better soon! Mu DD&brother are both only kids but DD isn't jealous, my brother is. He hits her, pushes her, and drives me nuts. If I try to hold her, he screams. It is driving me batty!

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN