Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

It's been almost 8 weeks since my last cycle

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:47 AM
  • 7 Replies
However I have had all negative pregnancy test. I'm worried because I've had terrible pain in my right side and lower abdominal. We just moved and I need to switch my health insurance to our new provider and I really don't wanna go to the er but the pains gotten worse. I felt like I was having my period around the time it was expected but it was cramps and a whole lot of sleepy never any blood. Any one have an ectopic pregnancy or these symptoms? Also it hurts during sex only on the right side of my abdomen and if I make sudden movements as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jen6807
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM
I had the same thing happen with my first daughter. I didn't have a posative pregnancy test until I was three months along. If I were you I would go to the doctor they can do a blood test and it should show up on that if you are preggo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Loving19mommy92
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Did you have a lot of pain?

Quoting jen6807:

I had the same thing happen with my first daughter. I didn't have a posative pregnancy test until I was three months along. If I were you I would go to the doctor they can do a blood test and it should show up on that if you are preggo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaLaMommy2Be
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Go to the doctor! I went a whole two and a half months without my cycle! Blaming it on stress! I have pains in my side as well. Cramps and at times it felt as if my cycle was about to start. Best thing i ever did was go to the doctor! Because those home pregnancy test can give false positives/negatives all the time. Good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen6807
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Not that I remember. Just very sick to my stomach.

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

Did you have a lot of pain?

Quoting jen6807:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM
I agree that you should go to the doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM
I would go in and get checked. Pains that bad pregnant or not is not good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Sounds to me like you may have a cyst on your ovary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN