Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

at does your baby do when they see other babies? I dont think mine acts normal.....

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

she is 13 months and has done this since she started seeing other babies. She wants to grab on them, touch them all over but in kind of a possessive way! LOL! She saw a baby her exact age at a bday party yesturday so we sat them in the floor together and she like bulldozed all over her, kind of rough. I understand they want to touch each other but she is rough! Is that normal? She makes EVERY baby cry! I tell her to be gentle and show her how to lightly tough them but she doesnt understand!

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
shadow_lark
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I've seen other kids do that. i don't think its abnormal at all. just keep reminding her to be gentle and she will catch on eventually.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Aww lol. My dd (18 months) has always loves babies and little kids. She's very gentle tho. She rubs them and gives little hugs and kisses and shares everything with them.
Just keep reminding her to be nice and gentle :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittanyx22
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM
It's totally normal. You just have to teach her to be gentle like you're doing. She'll get it eventually :)
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM
My daughter (6 months) doesnt like other babies because they are mean to her for some reason. I have to get the mothers to get their babies away from mine because they all try to hurt her. 1 baby hit my daughters arm in a mean way and she backhanded the other baby in the face. I was just like oh well. Keep your kid away from mine lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blapier
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM

No, not abnormal at all. My DD (18 months) LOVES other kids, if we see a kid in a doctors office she follows them around hugging them, kissing them, etc. Lol

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Normal. My daughter is the same way! There is a little boy in our church and she loves pulling his hair, lol. She thinks it belongs to her! Just teach her to be gentle and eventually she will get it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)