Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

If you have a toddler and a baby question

Where do you have them in the car? I know the center back seat is the safest but when you have 2 little ones where do you put each?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
AleaKat
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM
My 3 year old is in a front facing harness seat behind the drivers side and 5 year old in a booster behind the passenger side
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coralbeth
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM
In the passenger seats. They don't fit side by side and can't fit properly in a middle seat alone anyways.
luvmylilbean
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM

This is what I'm planning to do. My daughter will be 21 months when baby gets here. Unless we get a van before baby arrives which is very unlikely, we will have one behind the passenger seat and the other behind the driver seat.

Quoting tnmommytons:

One on each side. i thought about putting little one in middle but my two yr old might throw something on accident and hit him.

Lilypie - (HzfT)
Lilypie - (oWNk)
mommy425906
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM

One on each side. 

countrygirl06
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM

youngest in the middle

kirstina
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I have a van. Its a tansport and its wierd because you only have 2 seats in the very back and 3 in the middle. Anyway we have the baby in the very middle of the van. My 5 year old and my 4 year old are both in the very back.

Marimaru
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I have the toddler behind the driver's seat and the baby in the middle.

Luckymama89
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM
I have my babies on the sides. My 2 year old likes to kick her sister if I put them by each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I have a van with sliding doors on each side and captain's chairs.  I have baby behind passenger b/c he will be ERF as long as I can.  And the seat doesn't go all the way back.  We need more room behind driver, and that is where our daughter is (she will be 4yr next month).  Plus, I can see the baby if he starts fussing.  

rocrobin90
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:43 PM

1 on each side. My 2 year old might do the same and throw something on his baby brother by accident.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN