Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

If you have a toddler and a baby question

Where do you have them in the car? I know the center back seat is the safest but when you have 2 little ones where do you put each?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
DiANAiVELiSSE
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM

i have my DD whos is 3.5 behind the driver side seat in her cs and my DS is 6 mths he is behind the passagener side side.. wheter its right or wrong IDK thats just how we have it

PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Thankfully we have a Chrysler town and country mini van, so they each have their own seat :)

erikays
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Youngest in the middle and older two on each side :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aksub
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:10 PM

The baby is in the middle, then my other baby on one side and my toddler on the other. 

bcbmami
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Quoting jridgill:

We don't have a middle so they are both on the sides.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I have a mini van and there are captain seats so the toddler is behind me and the infant is behind the passengars seat

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Currently I have my 6mo twins in infant seats in the middle row (of a Honda Odyssey van) behind the driver and in the middle. Behind the passenger seat is my 8yo in a high back booster. In the third row behind the driver is my FFing (harnessed) 5yo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Oh and the safest place for each child is where you get the best installs with their car seats. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GremlinMom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:30 AM
The twins are in the very back on each side FF, William is behind the drivers seat RF. We have four captain seats and a bench in the van.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Most of the time it's the almost three year old on the passenger side and the baby behind the driver, but when it rains I put the baby in the middle so I don't have to stand outside the car holding the baby while I strap the older one in and then have to stand out in the rain again to strap the little one's car seat in. I don't have a car or drive though. Car rides are only when we go out with other people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)