Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Baby's room theme?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM
  • 44 Replies
What is the theme in your babies room we have ladybugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CmC1307
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Minnie Mouse/Classic Disney movies/Characters

CafeMom Tickers
kaitlynherring
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Cupcakes. I could barely find any cupcake stuff when we were decorating and now it's everywhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skylarkdancer
Woodland fairy I freehanded it and dh helped me paint. It's a mural.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aniters
none lol he sleeps with mommy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Her original theme was teddy bears, because the walls were already decorated in them when we moved in. Her nursery changed into Mickey and Minnie mouse theme now as that's what she loves, and her new room will be Beauty and the Beast theme. 

For our next baby, a girl will have Sleeping Beauty theme and a boy will have either Thomas the Train or Vintage Superhero theme.

bpryce

airplanes.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Yay - a like minded person! Most people think I'm crazy and a product of marketing because my daughter's nursery is in Minnie and MIckey and her bedroom will be Beauty and the Beast. I have a princess for each daughter that may come to do her theme (only classic ones though, I'm not fond of the new ones). I went to Disney almost every year as a kid, grew up on classic Disney movies, and loved the characters. It's carrying on tradition for me!

Quoting CmC1307:

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle.

CmC1307
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Here i have pictures. Ive adjusted a few things but not much. These were taken before she was born, she has accumulated many more minnie and mickey stuffed animals and a few more things have been hung up on the walls but its mostly the same. 

Quoting Turtledoves:

Yay - a like minded person! Most people think I'm crazy and a product of marketing because my daughter's nursery is in Minnie and MIckey and her bedroom will be Beauty and the Beast. I have a princess for each daughter that may come to do her theme (only classic ones though, I'm not fond of the new ones). I went to Disney almost every year as a kid, grew up on classic Disney movies, and loved the characters. It's carrying on tradition for me!

Quoting CmC1307:

CafeMom Tickers
Kenzismommy09
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

This is the crib.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenzismommy09
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

This is the toddler bed. I made everything :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)