Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

am i pregnant this time

Posted by   + Show Post

ok so i know i have to take a test to find out but i was just curious on what you guys thought seeing that it is early to take a test. i have thought i was preg before but this is diff wehn i was preg with my son i was 3 weeks preg and had symptoms i had nose bleeds breast pain and dizzyness and some nausea found out at 4 weeks pregnant that i was pregnant well this month my period came sept 15 and i ovulated for the first time bc that nasty depo finally left me i ovulated setp 27 and had sex that day as well for the past week i have had headaches, nose bleeds liek with my son breast pain and dizzyness as well as idigestion and when i burp i have that throw up taste and have been peeinga littel more not bad though i also have light cramps in my lower adomen its not as soft and im having the real dreams also been having nausea on and off this past week for those who dont think its pregnancy what else could it be if i find out im not its way too early to test so i have to wait another week or two

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Replies (51-53):
Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM

theres some wondofu on ebay but wasnt sureabout them

Welch41407
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM

So i took 2 test and its official im pregnant cant wait schuding with mid wife tuesday hope i can have a sucessful vbac

tyrelsmom
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)