Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

am i pregnant this time

Posted by   + Show Post

ok so i know i have to take a test to find out but i was just curious on what you guys thought seeing that it is early to take a test. i have thought i was preg before but this is diff wehn i was preg with my son i was 3 weeks preg and had symptoms i had nose bleeds breast pain and dizzyness and some nausea found out at 4 weeks pregnant that i was pregnant well this month my period came sept 15 and i ovulated for the first time bc that nasty depo finally left me i ovulated setp 27 and had sex that day as well for the past week i have had headaches, nose bleeds liek with my son breast pain and dizzyness as well as idigestion and when i burp i have that throw up taste and have been peeinga littel more not bad though i also have light cramps in my lower adomen its not as soft and im having the real dreams also been having nausea on and off this past week for those who dont think its pregnancy what else could it be if i find out im not its way too early to test so i have to wait another week or two

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Replies (21-30):
Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM

k i will but if im not what else could be going on with my body thats what im trying to figure out

Quoting lauratupper:

Well she would be one week after conception, which is when the implantation occurs. It's her third week of pregnancy because the period is counted as part of the pregnancy...but just going from when she would have conceived it's one week after conception. And it is rare but she could be having symptoms this early, every woman is different. OP, good luck and keep us updated!

Quoting shadow_lark:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-care/PR00112

here is what i was trying to say.  at this point, op would be in the would be sometime in week three....the baby has likely not even implanted in her uterus yet.  unless of course my math is way off here...

Quoting lauratupper:

Conception can occur within an hour after having sex....

Quoting shadow_lark:

Its in your head.  conception takes ten days, which means you techinically arent even pregnant yet, if indeed you are.  If you are, its still too early to be having those symptoms.

larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Lol, you possibly conceived sometime in the last 10 days and your actually think you're having symptoms already? That your stomach is hardening already from a microscopic bit of cells?!

Alternate explanations other than it's psychosomatic? It's fall so pollen counts are insane, allergies can cause nose bleeds & dizziness. Your stomach is bloated because you are about to start your period in a few days.

Good luck though, I hope you are pregnant and start having REAL symptoms in a few weeks :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM

If you for sure ofulated on the 27th, you'd be 11 days past ovulation (dpo) today. You could get a faint positive on a pregnancy test. And you'd be 3.5 weeks, not 2.5 like you said in a previous reply.

Take a dollar store cheapie test.

lauratupper
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:09 AM

It could be an adjustment in hormones from the depo, I don't know much about that though. But from what you have described sounds to me like you are more than likely pregnant.

Quoting Welch41407:

k i will but if im not what else could be going on with my body thats what im trying to figure out

Quoting lauratupper:

Well she would be one week after conception, which is when the implantation occurs. It's her third week of pregnancy because the period is counted as part of the pregnancy...but just going from when she would have conceived it's one week after conception. And it is rare but she could be having symptoms this early, every woman is different. OP, good luck and keep us updated!

Quoting shadow_lark:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-care/PR00112

here is what i was trying to say.  at this point, op would be in the would be sometime in week three....the baby has likely not even implanted in her uterus yet.  unless of course my math is way off here...

Quoting lauratupper:

Conception can occur within an hour after having sex....

Quoting shadow_lark:

Its in your head.  conception takes ten days, which means you techinically arent even pregnant yet, if indeed you are.  If you are, its still too early to be having those symptoms.

MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this

That's quite possible. Or she could really be pregnant and having symptoms. And even moreso if she's pregnant with multiples. (though I'm not sure on the stomach hardening bit aside from having like, quints or something this early on. Though she'd probably start showing around six weeks. Lol.

Quoting larissalarie:

Lol, you possibly conceived sometime in the last 10 days and your actually think you're having symptoms already? That your stomach is hardening already from a microscopic bit of cells?!

Alternate explanations other than it's psychosomatic? It's fall so pollen counts are insane, allergies can cause nose bleeds & dizziness. Your stomach is bloated because you are about to start your period in a few days.

Good luck though, I hope you are pregnant and start having REAL symptoms in a few weeks :-)

Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:12 AM

well my period isnt due till the 17 or a few days later so the bloating is not caused by that. and its not just nose bleeds i have breast pain nausea on and off especially in the mornings and night time and i just now started itching all over my body my skini was super sensitive with my son and im having cramps as well as some pelvic pains and cravings i had this withmy son as well its like i know i am but you never know if im making any sense lol

Quoting larissalarie:

Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM

if its the depo they need to recall that thing lol and thank you ladies for all the help

Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:14 AM

it better not be twins or the other ones lol just one baby if i am lol

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

That's quite possible. Or she could really be pregnant and having symptoms. And even moreso if she's pregnant with multiples. (though I'm not sure on the stomach hardening bit aside from having like, quints or something this early on. Though she'd probably start showing around six weeks. Lol.

Quoting larissalarie:

larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:17 AM
Almost 3 weeks between ovulation and your period? That's unusual, I know the length of time between when you have your period and when you ovulate varies greatly from woman to woman, but I was fairly certain that the period coming about 2 weeks after ovulation was fairly consistent.

Anyway, if you really feel like you are I'm sure you are! Nothing feels like being pregnant but pregnancy and when you know you know :-)

Quoting Welch41407:

well my period isnt due till the 17 or a few days later so the bloating is not caused by that. and its not just nose bleeds i have breast pain nausea on and off especially in the mornings and night time and i just now started itching all over my body my skini was super sensitive with my son and im having cramps as well as some pelvic pains and cravings i had this withmy son as well its like i know i am but you never know if im making any sense lol

Quoting larissalarie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:19 AM

i hope so i have though i was before but this feels diff that was more of a baby fever thing and hoping i was this is like gut feeling if im not i guess i just have wierd guts lol ill keep yall updated from waht im reading i have to wait till the 12th to test though

Quoting larissalarie:

Almost 3 weeks between ovulation and your period? That's unusual, I know the length of time between when you have your period and when you ovulate varies greatly from woman to woman, but I was fairly certain that the period coming about 2 weeks after ovulation was fairly consistent.

Anyway, if you really feel like you are I'm sure you are! Nothing feels like being pregnant but pregnancy and when you know you know :-)

Quoting Welch41407:

Quoting larissalarie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN