Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

am i pregnant this time

Posted by   + Show Post

ok so i know i have to take a test to find out but i was just curious on what you guys thought seeing that it is early to take a test. i have thought i was preg before but this is diff wehn i was preg with my son i was 3 weeks preg and had symptoms i had nose bleeds breast pain and dizzyness and some nausea found out at 4 weeks pregnant that i was pregnant well this month my period came sept 15 and i ovulated for the first time bc that nasty depo finally left me i ovulated setp 27 and had sex that day as well for the past week i have had headaches, nose bleeds liek with my son breast pain and dizzyness as well as idigestion and when i burp i have that throw up taste and have been peeinga littel more not bad though i also have light cramps in my lower adomen its not as soft and im having the real dreams also been having nausea on and off this past week for those who dont think its pregnancy what else could it be if i find out im not its way too early to test so i have to wait another week or two

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Replies (31-40):
MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM

:/

Twins wouldn't be so bad...

I've lost two sets and wish I would have had them.

I guess we just all see things in different ways.

Quoting Welch41407:

it better not be twins or the other ones lol just one baby if i am lol

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

That's quite possible. Or she could really be pregnant and having symptoms. And even moreso if she's pregnant with multiples. (though I'm not sure on the stomach hardening bit aside from having like, quints or something this early on. Though she'd probably start showing around six weeks. Lol.

Quoting larissalarie:

Lol, you possibly conceived sometime in the last 10 days and your actually think you're having symptoms already? That your stomach is hardening already from a microscopic bit of cells?!

Alternate explanations other than it's psychosomatic? It's fall so pollen counts are insane, allergies can cause nose bleeds & dizziness. Your stomach is bloated because you are about to start your period in a few days.

Good luck though, I hope you are pregnant and start having REAL symptoms in a few weeks :-)

lauratupper
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:23 AM

The hard stomach could be due to bloating, which can happen very early in pregnacy.

Quoting Welch41407:

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

That's quite possible. Or she could really be pregnant and having symptoms. And even moreso if she's pregnant with multiples. (though I'm not sure on the stomach hardening bit aside from having like, quints or something this early on. Though she'd probably start showing around six weeks. Lol.

Quoting larissalarie:

Lol, you possibly conceived sometime in the last 10 days and your actually think you're having symptoms already? That your stomach is hardening already from a microscopic bit of cells?!

Alternate explanations other than it's psychosomatic? It's fall so pollen counts are insane, allergies can cause nose bleeds & dizziness. Your stomach is bloated because you are about to start your period in a few days.

Good luck though, I hope you are pregnant and start having REAL symptoms in a few weeks :-)

Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:24 AM

oh im so sorry i didnt mean it like that just that my son is 4 my daughter is 2 they would still be blessings but God would have to give me alot of patience lol

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Quoting Welch41407:

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Quoting larissalarie:

MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes and no. Typically, it's not longer than around 14 days, but if you have a short luteal phase, you'll have your period sooner than that. Some women ovulate a week before their period (that time between the ovulation and period is called a luteal phase). I've *heard* that some women can ovulate and NOT have a period, but have never looked into that. If that's the case, then it's quite possible that her period isn't "due" until then. 

I highly doubt that though, as she JUST got off the depo and has not yet had time to track all of that nifty mumbo jumbo. Lol. Maybe someones math is off?

Quoting larissalarie:

Almost 3 weeks between ovulation and your period? That's unusual, I know the length of time between when you have your period and when you ovulate varies greatly from woman to woman, but I was fairly certain that the period coming about 2 weeks after ovulation was fairly consistent.

Anyway, if you really feel like you are I'm sure you are! Nothing feels like being pregnant but pregnancy and when you know you know :-)

Quoting Welch41407:

well my period isnt due till the 17 or a few days later so the bloating is not caused by that. and its not just nose bleeds i have breast pain nausea on and off especially in the mornings and night time and i just now started itching all over my body my skini was super sensitive with my son and im having cramps as well as some pelvic pains and cravings i had this withmy son as well its like i know i am but you never know if im making any sense lol

Quoting larissalarie:

Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:25 AM

i was wondering that heard it before gosh i really hope this is it other wise i have to go get checked out bc somthing is really wrong with my hormones

Quoting lauratupper:

The hard stomach could be due to bloating, which can happen very early in pregnacy.

Quoting Welch41407:

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Quoting larissalarie:

Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:26 AM

i had my last shot march 2011

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Yes and no. Typically, it's not longer than around 14 days, but if you have a short luteal phase, you'll have your period sooner than that. Some women ovulate a week before their period (that time between the ovulation and period is called a luteal phase). I've *heard* that some women can ovulate and NOT have a period, but have never looked into that. If that's the case, then it's quite possible that her period isn't "due" until then. 

I highly doubt that though, as she JUST got off the depo and has not yet had time to track all of that nifty mumbo jumbo. Lol. Maybe someones math is off?

Quoting larissalarie:

Almost 3 weeks between ovulation and your period? That's unusual, I know the length of time between when you have your period and when you ovulate varies greatly from woman to woman, but I was fairly certain that the period coming about 2 weeks after ovulation was fairly consistent.

Anyway, if you really feel like you are I'm sure you are! Nothing feels like being pregnant but pregnancy and when you know you know :-)

Quoting Welch41407:

well my period isnt due till the 17 or a few days later so the bloating is not caused by that. and its not just nose bleeds i have breast pain nausea on and off especially in the mornings and night time and i just now started itching all over my body my skini was super sensitive with my son and im having cramps as well as some pelvic pains and cravings i had this withmy son as well its like i know i am but you never know if im making any sense lol

Quoting larissalarie:

MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:26 AM

No, I understand. It's just my last loss is still very fresh (11 days ago) so I think I took that a little too personally.

And I feel you on the patience bit. My oldest is 2.5. My daughter is 1.5. They'd be 3 and almost 2 when the twins would have been born. Lol.

Quoting Welch41407:

oh im so sorry i didnt mean it like that just that my son is 4 my daughter is 2 they would still be blessings but God would have to give me alot of patience lol

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Quoting Welch41407:

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Quoting larissalarie:

MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I thought I read you just got off of the shot?

Well, if you're NOT pregnant, I suggest you start tracking and charting. It's something we all need to do. Even when not TTC. :)

Quoting Welch41407:

i had my last shot march 2011

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting Welch41407:

Quoting larissalarie:

Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this

that is awful i def will keep you and your family in my prayers

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

No, I understand. It's just my last loss is still very fresh (11 days ago) so I think I took that a little too personally.

And I feel you on the patience bit. My oldest is 2.5. My daughter is 1.5. They'd be 3 and almost 2 when the twins would have been born. Lol.

Quoting Welch41407:

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Quoting Welch41407:

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Quoting larissalarie:

Welch41407
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM

no i have been off for almost 2 years and i have had periods since april of this year so i have had 5 so far

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN