Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Still not sleeping through the night!!!

My son will be 9 months in about a week and a half and is STILL waking up one or two times a night to eat, i think it is WAY past time that he should be sleeping all night...i thought we would of mastered this months ago. Any advice on what to do or things i should try to get him to sleep all night??

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Replies (51-52):
sofia0587
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Every baby is different so first you need to stop comparing your baby to your friends kids. My dd didn't sleep well until 11months and even now at 16 months will wake up maybe once every so often. Your baby will sleep through the night when they're are ready. Also does he sleep in his own room? My dd slept through the night the night she finally had her own room
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom24munchkins
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Exactly! No water or anything till atleast one. Babies are individuals, we cant expect them all to be/do the same. I have one who was up every 2 hours till he was 2.

Quoting cherrywaves21:

He's hungry feed him. Why should he be sttn? Because a book says so? We cannot shove out children into pretty little boxes and expect them to do te same exact things other babies do.

My son wakes two times a night he's 10 months old, he doesn't eat though. But if he's hungry I can tell and will feed him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)