Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What drives you crazy?

I was just watching family guy and they had a radio scene where all you could hear was him eating and all I could think was how much it drives me crazy to hear someone eat lOl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
aimesnyc
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM

My son has suddenly discovered that he can grind his teeth together.  The sound is like nails on a chalkboard to me.  How do you tell an almost 1 year old who can only say a few words to stop grinding his teeth?! lol :P

calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM
People chewing gum (or food) with their mouth open. Come on people. Really? It just makes you look like an ignorant person
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Quoting jessicaaris:

House plants?

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Clutter. Crappy cleaning products that leave streaks. Houseplants lol.

I haaaaaate them so much. All I can think is they bring dirt and potentially insects into the house. I like to keep my plants outside.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM
My dogs do it all night long and my husband likes to have then sleep in the bedroom. I wake up every night and kick them out bc I can't stand it anymore!

Quoting jessicaaris:

Ugh yes!!! Our dogs always wait until the are on my lap to start licking their balls. It's like WTH?! Get off! I hate that sound.

Quoting Turtledoves:

Dogs licking themselves. The sound drives me NUTS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smac28
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:24 PM

People who constantly sniffle or clear their throat!

choocam
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

what drives me crazy is when i clean up the kitchen or bathroom and someone else messes it up and don't clean up after themselves after i just got done cleaning it. that irritates the crap out of me, when i bust my butt cleaning whatever and it takes five minuates for someone else to mess it up and not clean up after themselves. drives me nuts!

abra
by Abra on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
people who are negative nellies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ferne3
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

The sound of a fork scraping against teeth when someone is eating.  I know it is not just me, my DH did it at dinner with friends over and I tried to remind him quietly how that drives me insane and his best friend from childhood turned to me and said THANK YOU - it had been driving his insane for years....

rayroe2
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:44 PM

a lot of things drive me nuts, I liked most of the things that drive me nuts, but when someone says there going to do something and doesn't then I end up having to do it, or when someone puts trash 3ft away from the TRASH CAN because it is full! when people don't switch out there toothbrushes after you can tell they gone bad, when you go to a guest house and they don't have something for you to dry your hands on! dishes never being done because people don't know how to wash a plate off and reuse it! lol I have so many.....

louzannalady
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:53 AM

When my husband puts random tools or screws or parts from the machines he works on in his sock drawer... I don't get it! Lol! I have a box set aside for the scrapes, so he can take them in for recycling and make a little extra money... It is two feet from his sock drawer... And it is open with no lid! And, still, I find scrapes and screw drivers and nuts and bolts and other doo-dads in that sock drawer! Smh... It really isn't a big deal, I just find it silly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)