Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look what my horse did to DS!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:01 PM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

Followed him around trying to steal his pizza, of course :) Hope y'all had a good giggle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by Abra on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:13 PM
aww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Beautiful horse!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:14 PM
aww how cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Thank you. He's a big sweetie!

Quoting junebutterfly:

Beautiful horse!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I'm jealous! I'd ride every day if I had a horse!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Aaww, I have two. I can post a pic of the other one too, if you would like :) I don't ride daily, but weekly, yes.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Thats so sweet. That horse is gorgeous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I use to reinforce the training shetland ponies had for giving children rides as a young teen (my cousin had them), and then when I was 18, I drove horse and carriage. I'd get up to the farm and get into the paddocks to just hug and pet the horses. Jacob used to let my hang around his neck. He was my favorite! They were all Percherons... so beautiful. And my cousin had a Triple X Belgium that was a Golden Retriever in a horses body... no joke. You had to wait until his 2000lbs of body was about five feet away from you and then step aside when he came to say hello, otherwise he wouldn't always stop in time, lol. Friendly horse... just not a good carriage horse, lol

Quoting carsonsmommytam:

Aaww, I have two. I can post a pic of the other one too, if you would like :) I don't ride daily, but weekly, yes.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Aaww, the one pictured is my 16.2 hand Thoroughbred. He's tall, and clumsy, but super sweet. I go out and pet/brush them daily, I just don't ride daily. Lol

Quoting ForeverInLove:

I use to reinforce the training shetland ponies had for giving children rides as a young teen (my cousin had them), and then when I was 18, I drove horse and carriage. I'd get up to the farm and get into the paddocks to just hug and pet the horses. Jacob used to let my hang around his neck. He was my favorite! They were all Percherons... so beautiful. And my cousin had a Triple X Belgium that was a Golden Retriever in a horses body... no joke. You had to wait until his 2000lbs of body was about five feet away from you and then step aside when he came to say hello, otherwise he wouldn't always stop in time, lol. Friendly horse... just not a good carriage horse, lol

Quoting carsonsmommytam:

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Foreverinlove, hows this for a big golden retriever!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)