Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

worst phone company ever

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:59 PM
  • 0 Replies

Straight talk by Trac phone is the worst phone company ever. Hubby and I bought a Straight Talk phone at Walmart on Saturday night. We had T-mobile but were always losing calls so wanted to switch to a better company. LOL so Saturday night I put in to have the phone # changed over. Well Monday the phone isnt working or active yet. So I sent a email. After 6 hours with no reply I call the consumer center and I get a recorded that the call volume is to high and the it hangs up. REALLY? so 2 hours later I get an email that say wait another 24 hours.  So Tuesday after I call because the phone is active yet. 1 hour later they tell me they have to resend the request to trasfer my # because they we had typed the # incorrectlly and that the phone would work today by 1pm. Well 3pm today the phone still not working. The kids and I go to my moms and I use her phone. 2 hours later and I decided enough is enough. Forget it. Give me my money back. They refuse to give me a refund on the phone card I bought but I was able to take the phone its self back to Walmart and get a walmart card.

After that we went to the Verizon store and bought a new phone and its working with our same #.

Verizon you rock.

Straight phone/trac phone you bite!

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN