Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

She can't get enough of him!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:55 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
My daughter (2 1/2 years) is always loving on her brother (14 months). She gives him random kisses throughout the day. Asks for kisses from him. Tells him "I love you" constantly.

While laying in bed with us (me and ds) which she does faily often because "that's where bubby is" she rubs his head, arm or belly. Kisses him on his forhead or cheek while he is sleeping. In the morning he is usually cuddled up with her and she has her arm under his neck while he sleeps on her shoulder.

I am so happy she loves him so much. She is such a wonderful girl! Me and my brother (same age gap) did not get along at all. We still don't get along and I am 30! I didn't have a close family growing up, so I am very excited that we are building a good strong family! They are too cute to watch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boshs1andonly
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

That's so great! I'm hoping dd will get along when she gets a little brother. She should be around the same age as your dd when he's born (hopefully, I'm not preggo yet lol)

summerbear
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I hope so! It is wonderful seeing them together. Makes me feel like I am doing something right!

We have an 11 yo daughter and we are 7 weeks pregnant.

She doesn't seem as close to her sister, but she loves on her once in a while. I am really hoping she is just as happy with the new baby and keeps her closeness with her brother as well! That's not asking for too much! ;-)

Quoting boshs1andonly:

That's so great! I'm hoping dd will get along when she gets a little brother. She should be around the same age as your dd when he's born (hopefully, I'm not preggo yet lol)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww, that is the way my kids are. Even Jude (who isn't quite 2 yet) is that way with Liam (6 months).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Gotta love when the want to be with their siblings! One of the best mommy moments!

Quoting abra:

Aww, that is the way my kids are. Even Jude (who isn't quite 2 yet) is that way with Liam (6 months).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww hopefully that strong bond will last :-)

summerbear
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Me too! Fingers crossed! I am sure to take lots of pictures. If they stay close it will show they have always been like that. If they don't stay close, it will prove that they used to be!

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this
My oldest is 7. I also have a 3 yr old, 1 yr old and a 6 month old. She has continued to be sweet to them. :)

Quoting summerbear:

Me too! Fingers crossed! I am sure to take lots of pictures. If they stay close it will show they have always been like that. If they don't stay close, it will prove that they used to be!

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwwww too cute!! I wish my boys got along this well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Adorable! My younger two had a hard time bonding together. They are finally getting close now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Wonderful!! I hope they continue to grow closer!

Quoting erikays:

Adorable! My younger two had a hard time bonding together. They are finally getting close now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN