Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

hello ladies im new

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM
  • 28 Replies
Hello my name is Amanda I have a 12and 11 year old girls and 9 year old boy. I'm excepting another little girl in about 5 weeks.. I have joined here to make new mommy friends and get advice in tip. Cause It's been so long since I had a baby.. thanks ladies hope to get to know u all..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Welcome Amanda! I am Nicki. I have a daughter named Debbie that is 6 months old. I had her via csection and we are planning on having another child in 2 years and trying for VBAC. Congratulations on your new baby that will soon be here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandasantelman
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Thanks hun nice to meet u! I'm having a repeat section with this one as well.. I'm a little scared..

Quoting Nicki1995:

Welcome Amanda! I am Nicki. I have a daughter named Debbie that is 6 months old. I had her via csection and we are planning on having another child in 2 years and trying for VBAC. Congratulations on your new baby that will soon be here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM
If it makes you feel any better, i freaked out through my entire csection lol I have only had 1 though. The people that have had multiple csections said that the second one was easier than the first one though.

Quoting amandasantelman:

Thanks hun nice to meet u! I'm having a repeat section with this one as well.. I'm a little scared..

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandasantelman
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Thanks this will be my 4 th but the last one was hard on me.. if u dont mind me asking why did u have one?

Quoting Nicki1995:

If it makes you feel any better, i freaked out through my entire csection lol I have only had 1 though. The people that have had multiple csections said that the second one was easier than the first one though.

Quoting amandasantelman:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Wow! 4 csections? I thought you said you only had 2 girls though..? And i had my csection because the docotr said that i was too small and tight for vaginal birth and i wouldnt dialate. My doctor was rough and mean though. Im getting a different 1 next time

Quoting amandasantelman:

Thanks this will be my 4 th but the last one was hard on me.. if u dont mind me asking why did u have one?

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting amandasantelman:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Sorry, i forgot it said that you had a son lol

Quoting Nicki1995:

Wow! 4 csections? I thought you said you only had 2 girls though..? And i had my csection because the docotr said that i was too small and tight for vaginal birth and i wouldnt dialate. My doctor was rough and mean though. Im getting a different 1 next time

Quoting amandasantelman:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting amandasantelman:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Welcome!

rocrobin90
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Hi. My name is Robin. I have a 2.5 year old boy and a 2 month old boy. I am 24. I have been with my DH for over 4 years. I also have a step son age 6 and a step daughter age 8. I am currently a SAHM. Its nice to meet u

amandasantelman
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Thanks nice to meet u..

Quoting rocrobin90:

Hi. My name is Robin. I have a 2.5 year old boy and a 2 month old boy. I am 24. I have been with my DH for over 4 years. I also have a step son age 6 and a step daughter age 8. I am currently a SAHM. Its nice to meet u

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandasantelman
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM
O wow thats crazy. Hope u get a better one next time. Yes this will be my 4 th. I have two girls a boy another girl on the way..

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting amandasantelman:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting amandasantelman:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN