Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

snacks and meals for 10 month old (limited income)

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM
  • 9 Replies

i have a 10 month old baby girl . i'm not sure what to give her for meals and snacks i need ideas.

foods i know she likes:

apples, Bananas, strawberries, pasta, mashed potatoes, carrts, baby mums-mums, heniz little kids cookies, chicken, and turkey ( there is more then this just what came to me right now)

does anyone have any ideas for what to give her for snacks and meals? 

thank you 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kirstina
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:38 PM
cut up fruit steamed veggies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:38 PM

My kids always just ate whatever we ate.

pokemongirl0191
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:40 PM

i'm trying to get some vaerty in her diet so she's not a pickey eater when she's older

CafeMom Tickers
shantee225
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM

My 11 month old is a trash compactor. She is always eating. But she love avacado, lemons, ice, chicken, and sweet potatoes. You can bake sweet potatoes and mash or cut them up and freeze in portions. Sweet peas, ect.

kris0921
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM
I buy lunch meat and cut up 2 slices, cut up a slice of cheese, and cut up whatever fruit or vegs I have and give it to my ds for lunch. If he doesn't finish I save it for him. He eats whatever we make for dinner. For snacks I just give him a banana or some fruit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pokemongirl0191
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:04 PM

yeah my daughter loves sweet potatos she has never tried lemons tho

Quoting shantee225:

My 11 month old is a trash compactor. She is always eating. But she love avacado, lemons, ice, chicken, and sweet potatoes. You can bake sweet potatoes and mash or cut them up and freeze in portions. Sweet peas, ect.

norahsmommy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:08 PM
We give bits of what we are eating. If she isn't ready for that yet, plain steamed veggies are fine. Yogurt ( full fat plain with nothing or a little fruit mixed in for sweetness). Little peices of shredded chicken, ham, cubed sweet potatoes and avaccado. Lots of options for a 10 month old. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pokemongirl0191
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM

i have thought about giving her yogurt thanks for all the ideas ladies

abra
by Abra on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM
fruits and veggies are really healthy and cheap if you buy them whole and prepare them yourself. I try to stay away from prepackaged/boxed foods which have been highly processed and are harder to digest and have compromised nutritional value.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)