Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

what are the benefits of breastfeeding?

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kirstina
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM
its always there and ready to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM
It depends on the family. The are pros and cons to both sides. I dont care what other moms choose. I do what is right for our family and thats all i need to concern myself with. If i cared what other people fed their kids, that would make me a busibody who was desperate to validate myself...im not...so i dont.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
susie3g
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Did you just answer your own question? If you already know the answers, I'm curious ...why are you asking the question?

Quoting kirstina:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamamama00
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:55 PM

That depends on who you ask. Some people think it's easier. Some people think it makes them lose weight. Some think it creates a stronger bond with the child. Some think it provides protection against illness and disease. Some think it has magical powers that will give you the ability to read minds and bend time (okay not really....but with the way some people talk, you would think this would be the case.) Actual science varies widely on purported benefits, and legitimate, unbiased studies show very minimal benefits. The truth is that not a lot is known about it at all....

NicLof2
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Quoting susie3g:

Did you just answer your own question? If you already know the answers, I'm curious ...why are you asking the question?

Quoting kirstina:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)