Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What was the hardest part of your pregnancy?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM
  • 54 Replies
Would you do it over again?

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:12 PM
All of the puking was HORRIBLE. I would do it all over again though =] I plan on doing it again in a few years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM
I'm still pregnant, 37 weeks. But the absolute worst part for me was the morning sickness. I had it all damn day long for almost 3 months. Uuuuugghhhhhh.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iwanabemomie
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Third trimester

I had to climb steps to go to bed,felt like DD was going to fall out lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kellileanne
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM

The hip/pelvic/back pain!  We have 2 miracle babies and are done.

ambersmommy730
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM
With DD, it was the last 6 weeks. My feet and ankles swelled to the point where I couldn't wear shoes at all. I would do it all again. With DS, I had a pretty easy pregnancy. I had gestational diabetes and then I got dehydrated and that caused contractions in my 7th month. Hmmm, I'll have to get back to you about doing his pregnancy again. ;-) His 2 year old self is terrorizing the house ATM. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcr17
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Being pregnant and no. I'm done after 2 kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alandou
by April on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:48 PM

the 3rd trimester was difficult, of course. I cant complain too much. I never really had any sickness. Never threw up once. I had a very difficult time trying to sleep on my back because it would hurt. I had to switch from side to side and so that would put pressure on my hips (or so it felt like it). I would do it again.

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:53 PM
I had morning sickness the entire time except the last 2 weeks! lol Those weeks were AMAZING! haha

Quoting Snapdragon88:

I'm still pregnant, 37 weeks. But the absolute worst part for me was the morning sickness. I had it all damn day long for almost 3 months. Uuuuugghhhhhh.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Who I was married to. I had a breezy first pregnancy and loved it. I can only pray subsequent pregnancies will be the same...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamondblue1
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:59 PM
I'm 35 weeks and baby haven't flipped yet. So the though of c section is hard for me considering i never had one before
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)