Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What are you plans for Thanksgiving?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:24 PM
  • 10 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Cooking a little dinner for us, watching Football.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:44 PM

dinner just for me, dh and dd. its our first with her so we're doing it by ourselves. 

kirstina
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:48 PM
We will go to my parents with the rest of my family. I really thought about doing my own dinner with my little family but idk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Oct. 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

We always celebrate Thanksgiving at my mother-in-law's house early afternoon, and at my mom's house in the evening. This year, I think we're all headed to my grandma's house in the evening.

jennie2263
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 12:10 AM

My son turns 5 on Thanksgiving so we are having a big Thanksgiving dinner/party :) 

SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 6:17 AM
Most likely in-laws. Unless we can afford a 6 hour drive to my parents. Even then dh will probably beg to go to his parents. Hi loves his mom's potatoes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 6:29 AM
Going Wednesday night to stay with the in laws (4 hour trip with a 3 month old) eating lunch with them Thursday then heading home early afternoon to get rest before Black Friday shopping with my mom and sister while DH and baby sleep because he'll have to work the next day b
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Black Friday shopping fun. I love going out shopping.

Quoting rwebb11:

Going Wednesday night to stay with the in laws (4 hour trip with a 3 month old) eating lunch with them Thursday then heading home early afternoon to get rest before Black Friday shopping with my mom and sister while DH and baby sleep because he'll have to work the next day b
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I'm making a lunch for dh, the kids and myself. My mom and a good family friend might come to our house also. 

aimesnyc
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Not sure yet.  It's going to be either at our place or my BIL's.  If it's at our apt, we are also inviting friends that don't have plans with family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN