Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have biracial children?

(If for whatever reason you have an opinion regarding biracial children or relationships, please keep that opinion to yourself.)

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
Nita_friend
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes <3 Plus I am one myself!

Who am I? Mother, Lover, Daughter, Friend, but most important I am me & proud of it.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
MumsTheWord571
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this

L

Mine are mixed race! Mine are the boy & the younger girl. They are white/black/Hispanic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimberly161
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes my children are biracial; mexican and caucasian though my genes seem to be more dominant. My dd has blond hair and blue eyes. But really aren't we all a mix anyway? Such beautiful families pictured here. great post

CafeMom Tickers
mama91605
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't my self. My 3 littles sister are though, my parents adopted them. They are Indian (their mother was Cherokee) and there father is black, white and Indian and something else if I remember correctly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamasita116
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:05 AM

there very handsome.. my lilo girl and lil boy are half mexican...

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I dont have biracial children, but i think they are so cute! Lol My husband is french and cajun (which is white) and i am scottish with a little irish. Im SO glad that my daughter got her daddy's skin tone though. She tans, but i just turn into a lobster lol She got the skin tone that gets dark redish brown
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kari_xO
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes my 1 year old son is puerto rican(me) & Jamaican ( his dad) . Mind u he has light skin with curly blonde hair lol but looks like his daddy facial wise
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XVAmomma
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM
agreed!

Quoting shesliketx:

No, but I think biracial kids are adorable!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM
3 moms liked this

My girls are half Mexican (DH is first generation American!), and half white (me!)

I don't have any shots of them together because DD2 refuses to smile when her sister holds her *facepalm* so I've got two shots.

DD1 (3 years old) got very Mexican features (the nose especially) with a slight tan, brown eyes, and what I like to call, "white girl hair", lol

DD2 (not quite 8 months) got my skin color for sure, and looks a BIT like me, but still favors DH, and I think also got the Mexican nose. That's her with DH, lol

YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)