Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Do you have biracial children?

(If for whatever reason you have an opinion regarding biracial children or relationships, please keep that opinion to yourself.)

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
Nita_friend
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes <3 Plus I am one myself!

Who am I? Mother, Lover, Daughter, Friend, but most important I am me & proud of it.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
MumsTheWord571
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this

L

Mine are mixed race! Mine are the boy & the younger girl. They are white/black/Hispanic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimberly161
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes my children are biracial; mexican and caucasian though my genes seem to be more dominant. My dd has blond hair and blue eyes. But really aren't we all a mix anyway? Such beautiful families pictured here. great post

CafeMom Tickers
mama91605
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't my self. My 3 littles sister are though, my parents adopted them. They are Indian (their mother was Cherokee) and there father is black, white and Indian and something else if I remember correctly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamasita116
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:05 AM

there very handsome.. my lilo girl and lil boy are half mexican...

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I dont have biracial children, but i think they are so cute! Lol My husband is french and cajun (which is white) and i am scottish with a little irish. Im SO glad that my daughter got her daddy's skin tone though. She tans, but i just turn into a lobster lol She got the skin tone that gets dark redish brown
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kari_xO
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes my 1 year old son is puerto rican(me) & Jamaican ( his dad) . Mind u he has light skin with curly blonde hair lol but looks like his daddy facial wise
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XVAmomma
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM
agreed!

Quoting shesliketx:

No, but I think biracial kids are adorable!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM
3 moms liked this

My girls are half Mexican (DH is first generation American!), and half white (me!)

I don't have any shots of them together because DD2 refuses to smile when her sister holds her *facepalm* so I've got two shots.

DD1 (3 years old) got very Mexican features (the nose especially) with a slight tan, brown eyes, and what I like to call, "white girl hair", lol

DD2 (not quite 8 months) got my skin color for sure, and looks a BIT like me, but still favors DH, and I think also got the Mexican nose. That's her with DH, lol

YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)