Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

my first time here!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM
  • 14 Replies

My name is shalynn and I am living in salt lake city I have no Idea how to meet friends and I would love to Shir some of my hobbies with other moms that do not drink or party, I just had my first baby boy braxton in June of 2012. ( I was able to give my "Husband" a baby the day before fathers day) so that was very exciting. I have a great job and work nights. I am a manager at a wonderful company. I love to scrapbook and am just getting started doing that again. I have quite a collection of stickers and tools that i had stored at my moms house also I have been waiting for great deals and buying more stuff that will come in use in the future hopefully. I am a out of season shopper I will buy things if i need them but when I see lets say size 18month shorts of every style on sale at the mall for $2 I can not help but buy every kind. what I need is a house to start buying decorations out of season I want to be able to decorate so bad but where I live there is not much room to store things like that. my "husband" we are not officially married but are planning on making it final on out trip to hawie in 1014. any way I also enjoy shopping on live as well as making things with glass beads. I am currently looling for other ideas to do with bead work because I am Bord of the usual bracelet and necklace. I also just want some other moms to talk to about the new stresses I am experiencing. thanksgroup hug

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygomez
by April on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Hi, welcome! Enjoy your time here. :)

amonkeymom
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Welcome Shalynn!  You sound busy!

Quoting braxtonsmom25:

My name is shalynn and I am living in salt lake city I have no Idea how to meet friends and I would love to Shir some of my hobbies with other moms that do not drink or party, I just had my first baby boy braxton in June of 2012. ( I was able to give my "Husband" a baby the day before fathers day) so that was very exciting. I have a great job and work nights. I am a manager at a wonderful company. I love to scrapbook and am just getting started doing that again. I have quite a collection of stickers and tools that i had stored at my moms house also I have been waiting for great deals and buying more stuff that will come in use in the future hopefully. I am a out of season shopper I will buy things if i need them but when I see lets say size 18month shorts of every style on sale at the mall for $2 I can not help but buy every kind. what I need is a house to start buying decorations out of season I want to be able to decorate so bad but where I live there is not much room to store things like that. my "husband" we are not officially married but are planning on making it final on out trip to hawie in 1014. any way I also enjoy shopping on live as well as making things with glass beads. I am currently looling for other ideas to do with bead work because I am Bord of the usual bracelet and necklace. I also just want some other moms to talk to about the new stresses I am experiencing. thanksgroup hug

braxtonsmom25
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:41 PM

sort of i would lke some time to do thins for me. I let my hubby go out about every 2 weeks with friends. its not that I tell him ok you can go with friends today but he gets invited to a movie or someting. I feel like its good for us no to always just be with eachother. ;) have a good night.

erikays
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Hi welcome! I'm Erika :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funhappymom
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Welcome :)

I've never scrapbooked but love seeing those from people who do.

Join us in the  Full Time Working Moms group.

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Wow..Thats 1 heck of a description of yourself lol I am Nicki. I have a 7 month old daughter named Debbie. I do not like to "party" nor have i ever. I am about to learn how to crochet as soon as i get the baby yarn ordered. I am going to start with a blanket for her then a big blanket. Then i will start making headbands and cute things like that. Anyway, just wanted to say welcome! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Welcome1

braxtonsmom25
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:12 PM

hi do you live in the salt lake area? would you ever be intrested in meeting up for coffee or something? if so call me my number is 801-875-7143 what do you like to do for fun? :)drinking

braxtonsmom25
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM

well im not that good at it but love to try and be creative!!!  I am not up to date on all the special cutters or stamps i just like making a page cute with some pic. any how if you ever want to grab a few pic and come over one night we can use some of my stuff that is going to waste from me not using it. i dont take the time to do it as much any more. any way your are always welcome to call me for coffee or to just glue some pic on some neat paper. :) my number is 801-875-7143.

alandou
by April on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM

welcome to the group! feel free to chat & ask about anything that's on your mind. there's lots of awesome moms here :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)