Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Jogging strollers

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok so I am a very active person and was always running before I got pregnant. I want to try to go back to walking and eventually jogging/running so I am starting to look into jogging strollers. There are just so many brands I dont know what is good and bad for a jogging stroller. Ok so if you know about jogging strollers or have one could you please tell me what brands to stay away from and what brands worked really well.

Thank you ladies!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lauratupper
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a Jeep all terrain jogging stroller, I love it.

expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaylahk
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:04 AM

great because I am leaning towards a jeep stroller!

Quoting lauratupper:

CorpCityGrl
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM

We have a City Mini and it's great.  It works on just about any kind of terrain and is really easy to maneuver (you can make turns with one hand) and you can fold it with just one hand.

Starleet
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:23 PM

bump :)

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Bump

Soundsoul85
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I also have Jeep all terrain and love it. But now that I'm ready to start running again, I've noticed that it's not the one that I had on my shower list.  It doesn't have the hand breaking system and says in bold letters not for use for jogging.  I don't mind jogging on flat surfaces with it, but I'm a little scared to jog down hill.  I'm hoping I'll figure out someway to convert it to be a jogging stroller since I've already been using it.  So looking online for breaking system I can instal and a wrist strap.

Anyhoo.  I like the Jeep just be sure to see if it has a break system or not. because ofther than that, their allterrains and regular joggers look very similar

Link to check out different Jeep strollers ---> http://www.jeepworld.com/merchandise/jeepstrollers.htm

Quoting lauratupper:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN