Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
How do you feel about this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Replies (11-20):
lucaslexie
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM
SCREWED
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM

This is the first year that I didn't vote since turning 18. I didn't vote for Obama the first time he was elected and didn't plan on voting for him again but there where several things about Romney that I didn't agree with. 

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM
4 moms liked this

He wasn't bullshitting. He was blocked by congress on a lot of legislative that he tried to pass. I hope that the senate are taking this term more seriously a long with the house so we can actually get shit done! 

Quoting Dragonmamas:

I think hopefully he takes this term more seriously than the last. We can't afford another four years of bullshitting.

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:34 AM
2 moms liked this

I am very pleased that he was re-elected for many reasons. :-) 

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

There are tons of third parties you know?

Quoting OliviaW.:

This is the first year that I didn't vote since turning 18. I didn't vote for Obama the first time he was elected and didn't plan on voting for him again but there where several things about Romney that I didn't agree with. 

shesliketx
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Mojitomommy:

:/ . I feel for the military family's who is taking pay cuts . They fight for our freedom so lets repay them but cutting their checks .

I'm a military spouse, we arent taking any pay cuts. More has been done for veterans by the Obama/Biden administration as far as veteran resources than by any other administration. They were going to cut the DoD budget regardless of who was elected because we dont need such a large wartime military when we are transitioning into a garrison military....

shesliketx
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Quoting angela.bouchard:

I am very pleased that he was re-elected for many reasons. :-) 

mommyakabooby
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM
3 moms liked this
my so is military, and no pay cuts. Where did this info come from? If anything he's making more money than ever!

Quoting Mojitomommy:

:/ . I feel for the military family's who is taking pay cuts . They fight for our freedom so lets repay them but cutting their checks .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyakabooby
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this
I am so happy Obama was reelected, I did the happy dance! I love my POTUS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this
Well I'm glad it wasn't Romney he's a asshat. Everyone says he would of made everything better, it's laughable. He would of made it harder for the majority of Americans who are struggling(I'm not talking about people on PA even.) He cares about the rich only.

Obama made promises too big to keep. Bush left 8 years of shit to clean up (but we were already in debt up to our eyeballs before Bush) and Obama is being more realistic this term setting a 10 year plan to hopefully mop up the mess. Will it all be solved in 10 years? Seriously doubt it. We will ALWAYS be in debt. Our children's, children's, children will still be stuck in a country that is wasteful and greedy.

But that's just my 2¢…
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)