Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
How do you feel about this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Replies (21-30):
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what is aggravating me about people, lol. They don't realize that he has to go through congress and then the supreme court before anything can be passed and at ant point in time they can veto whatever they want. I'll be the first to admit that I've pretty much payed no attention to the campaigns, but I guess I know enough to be glad that Romney didn't get elected. I've never liked him!

Quoting angela.bouchard:

He wasn't bullshitting. He was blocked by congress on a lot of legislative that he tried to pass. I hope that the senate are taking this term more seriously a long with the house so we can actually get shit done! 

Quoting Dragonmamas:

I think hopefully he takes this term more seriously than the last. We can't afford another four years of bullshitting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Excuse my language, but we are fucked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
I am sad. I like one thing about Obama. He wants to help immergants however I disagree with part of that. I am all for my hubby get a greencard but we shouldnt pay and give special grants to people who come here illegally.
Obama is putting us so far into debt its crazy. I know people dont like Romney becuase he has money. Well guess how he got money because he knows how to work money. I really think Romney would have helped our country.
However whats done is done and I cant change it so I will be happy that the election is over and in 4 years Obama will be out of office
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

tsk tsk

alandou
by April on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Very disappointed. Feel like with Obama, we're moving forward....off a cliff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Indifferent about Obama, but can't stand Romney's smug attitude so I'm "meh" about the election.

MommyO2-6631
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Why don't we cut congresses pay instead!

Quoting Mojitomommy:

:/ . I feel for the military family's who is taking pay cuts . They fight for our freedom so lets repay them but cutting their checks .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I'm pretty upset. I really thought Romney would win. I really think it's time for a change in president. I'm very unhappy about the American healthcare plan and Obama trying to make it illegal to own guns. I hate to see what is going to unfold in the next 4 years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I am very happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN