Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

MOMS WITH TATTOOS! *Updated*

Posted by   + Show Post
I have 1 tattoo of a butterfly on my lower belly. I am wanting another tattoo (for my daughter). It is going to be the Aries zodiac symbol, but i dont know where to get it. Do tattoos on the shoulder blade hurt? My tattoo that i got didnt hurt, but it wasnt on bone. Any ideas on where all it would look good at? I am a thin person by the way, so i am a little boney in some places. Just throwing that in there! Lol

king.tattoora.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pes0022p1.jpg

That is the tattoo that i will be getting with Debbie Prysea underneath it. You will have to click on the website because im mobile and i dont know how to put pictures up here! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
jenzachsam
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I only have one on my upper arm, but I want four on my back sometime.

shortyali
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
My shoulder blades were the least painful for me. In order of pain highest to lowest for me: top of foot, lower back, hip/stomach area and then the 2 on my shoulder blade.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Mine hurt a little bit. It was my first tattoo =]  It did hurt on the bone, especially coloring in-it felt a little bit like she had a knife and was trying to carve my shoulder blade or saw it in half or something. After awhile it stopped hurting and was more of an irritation.

mrspreggers14
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I have a tattoo on the side of my knee right on the bone and it hurt a bit. 

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Its not too bad:-) I found it more annoying then anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Mine are on my chest which wasn't bad at all. I imagine the shoulder would hurt a bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeleyes_6
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a tattoo on my shoulder blade and it didn't hurt at all and it was my first one.
xredstarsx
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I didn't think it was bad at all except on top of my shoulder by my neck. This was 3 sessions adding up to close to 10 hours and that one little vine was the worst.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
S.Ulseth
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
My shoulder didn't hurt at all??
calvinsmommy18
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM
I have one on each of my shoulder blades. I think they were the least painful spots of all my tattoos. I also have ankles. "Tramp stamp" calf. I would want to see the one for my kid though so I wouldn't get my kids ones on my shoulder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN