Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Recommend me an apps..

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:04 AM
  • 10 Replies

My DD is 18 months and I really want to make her busy. She is playing "Talking Tom" but the apps need to be press all the time because of the advertisement and others. She also has "Dodgie color" downloaded by DH and I don't think she enjoy it. Then "fruit ninja" she's already bored in the game. 

On the other hand, she loves watching me "swiped fruits" , and also loves to drive with me in "speed moto".

Can anyone please recommend me a free apps for a 18 months?? She loves noise, colors and moving objects. Thanks in advance!

Living is good, but being a Mom is even better!!  

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:49 AM
4 moms liked this
I personally can't stand giving kids a phone/digital device. But here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrittM1988
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:52 AM
1 mom liked this

My daughter likes Minnie Mouse Bowtique, Mickey Mouse Appisode(but this isn't free), any coloring app, she also has elmo interactive books which she lives, Seek and Find

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:54 AM
My sons love Elmo calls. It comes free and then you can buy more phone calls if you want.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
newmomma1111
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:31 AM
5 moms liked this

id say sit down and play with her with some toys... she is too young to be playing with all these video games... make her busy by getting hands on with her... take her to a park go for a walk sit and play with her... give her what i call "lessons" its like a little project that lets her learn about the world and other things i know shes only 18 months but thats too young for these video games... get corn starch and put some water in it and let her play with it it might get messy but what kid doesnt leave a mess and that can be cleaned with water... show her food coloring put into water... let her finger paint, play with playdoh... and you can even make homemade paint and playdoh... edible paint even...

brittanyx22
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Real life toys. Playdoh. Finger paints. Going outside. Those are great "free apps" for your daughter to enjoy.
erikays
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:50 AM
I'm not sure, my kids never played app games, at that age.

Maybe search toddler apps?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blapier
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Ummm I have no clue lol. We don't let her play with electronic devices like that. Try play dough and stuff? You can also try looking up online of fun stuff for them to do.:)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Starleet
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:56 AM

bump

babygomez
by April on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM

I don't have my smartphone right now. Won't for a couple more months. :(

Bump.

proudMom2634
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Yap,.we also do the natural toy thing but when I needed to work this mostly gets her attention than toys or TV. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)