Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

My conclusion about people who want another baby...

Posted by   + Show Post

They must have had really easy babies the first time around. Or at least I did. Don't get me wrong, I love my little screaming bundle of ear piercing, heart wrenching cries. I just can't help but question myself in my decision making skills at the moment. What in the hell was I thinking?!

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
mommy2lexinmark
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:48 AM
Hmmmm...i really don't know...I'm FINALLY able to get to sleep after my 11 month old FINALLY went in his crib...i dont like having him in the bed....and I'm 8 weeks pregnant almost with #6...my kids are 8, 6, 3, 2 & 11months....so I've been going through the baby stage for awhile..and apparently i haven't had enough!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jenuresti5
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Mine is 4 weeks old..a baby boy

Quoting margo2322:

6 months when she gets older I change her back . How old is yours

Quoting jenuresti5:

Well I have officially become a night owl too..that's a good idea..i will b trying that..I hope ur baby gets adjusted soon..how old is ur baby btw?

Quoting margo2322:

I even use the slow cooker and cook at night but I'm a night owl

Quoting jenuresti5:

I have been thinking about doing it at night too..since i have more energy then..during the day i am way too sleepy

Quoting margo2322:

I do it at night. Now dh is off for a week so I have help

Quoting jenuresti5:

That seems to work for us too..but I can't seem to keep up with my other houseold duties..can u?..i have my family help but its still is not enough sometimes..i barely have time to eat right now.

Quoting margo2322:

Mine has her days and night confused she sleep in the morning when daddy get home from work we both sleep

Quoting jenuresti5:

He has his days and nights confused..he sleeps great during the day so i try to sleep with him then..I tried going to sleep at 1 am and he woke up..i just feed him and he just went to sleep..but now i have to pump before i get my sleep. :)

Quoting margo2322:

Mine is wide awake its 5 am why is yours up?

Quoting jenuresti5:

My thoughts exactly..still up at 4 am.

Quoting margo2322:

You know that saying it get better

THAT doesn't make one bit of sense to me. With my pregnancy or baby. At 300 still up because she sleeps during the day hates her formula

Well your post sorry

jenuresti5
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:00 AM

My baby boy is 5 weeks old..i think he has finally gone to sleep now..

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Well I have officially become a night owl too..that's a good idea..i will b trying that..I hope ur baby gets adjusted soon..how old is ur baby btw?

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

I have been thinking about doing it at night too..since i have more energy then..during the day i am way too sleepy

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

That seems to work for us too..but I can't seem to keep up with my other houseold duties..can u?..i have my family help but its still is not enough sometimes..i barely have time to eat right now.

Quoting margo2322:

Mine has her days and night confused she sleep in the morning when daddy get home from work we both sleep

Quoting jenuresti5:

He has his days and nights confused..he sleeps great during the day so i try to sleep with him then..I tried going to sleep at 1 am and he woke up..i just feed him and he just went to sleep..but now i have to pump before i get my sleep. :)

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

THAT doesn't make one bit of sense to me. With my pregnancy or baby. At 300 still up because she sleeps during the day hates her formula

Well your post sorry

margo2322
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:04 AM
You should get some rest that so cute wish mine was 5 weeks again

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Well your post sorry

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenuresti5
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Thanks..it does go by so fast..take care

Quoting margo2322:

You should get some rest that so cute wish mine was 5 weeks again

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Quoting jenuresti5:

Quoting margo2322:

Well your post sorry

proudMom2634
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

lol..babies are really hard to manage sometimes but just by seeing, hugging and kissing them you will find all the troubles worth it. 

Living is good, but being a Mom is even better!!  

jhslove
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha! My daughter (13 months) is very easy-going and a great sleeper now, but as a newborn is was a totally different story. It was awful! We do want another one, but not for a couple more years because I don't think I could handle another fussy newborn in addition to a toddler.

MommyO2-6631
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:09 AM
My first was actually awful as a baby! Constantly screaming and colicy. And i had a rough pregnancy too. But i still decided to have another. And i'm glad i did. Ds2 is such an easy going and loving baby. I also had a fairly uncomplicated pregnancy. Completely dofferent!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:17 AM

DD is a pretty good baby. The main reason I was hesitant for a second was because I had such a traumatic labour experience...yet here I am expecting # 2!

amy1763
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Same here. Dd 3 was definately the hardest abby EVER! Dd2 made it so easy to have another but they are totally different.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)