Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Is your baby named after anyone?

Posted by   + Show Post
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Replies (31-40):
almondpigeon
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:41 PM

my oldest daughter is ayla, named after the main character in the book "clan of the cave bear"

my youngest daughter is mecie alice, named after 2 different grandmothers

erinsmom1964
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:32 AM

All four of my kids are named for someone.  first son is named after my first two loves for his first and middle name.  Second son middle name is male equivalent of his Grandmothers name.  Third sons middle name is his great grandfathers first name.  Baby girls middle name is a family name that the eldest girl for 6 generations( except me cause my mom wanted to stick it to my grannie) all share

Nimil
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:07 AM
yes. my son is named after Vincent price. DH and I are big fans. his middle name comes from a good friend DH had that sadly passed away a couple of years ago
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Nope. We just liked the names.

erikays
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Not my DD.

DS1 middle name is James, its a tradition to have first born son in the family, middle name James.

DS2 middle name is the same as my BIL middle name, Michael. My husband wanted to honor him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
do11face
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Yes, my daughter is named after her grandmothers but in English/ Spanish reverse.

Her name is Isabel Violet and her Grandmas are named Elizabeth and Viola.

Mrs.tezzy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Yes my first ones middle name is after a friend who passed away right before he turns 17 his name wad jamie lynn so my sons middle name is jaylynn and my lil one is named after his father alejandro
Laulaulu321
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM
No but middle name is dfs middle name which is also mil's maiden name
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2enr
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Our son is named after Ezekiel from the Bible his middle name Nelson is dh middle name.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LKRA
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM

My youngest was named after my brother. His middle name is my brother's first name.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)