Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Is your baby named after anyone?

Posted by   + Show Post
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
mama2my2boys
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM
yes my first sons middle name is robert after my grandpa (papa lee) who i was very close to....my daughters middle name is a twist of my moms middle name gail (my daughters middle name is abigail
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katie11908
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Brenden Scott English (Scott is his dads middle name). Then I have Avery Caldwell English ( Caldwell is after my husbands grandpa who passed away)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MollyJmommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Her middle name is the girl version of my grandpa Raymond. Her middle name is Rayna
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Just middle names.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalplus1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Yeah, Michael after his father, and Adam for his grate grandfather who is no longer with us.

zolu
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Yes! Stephanie Zoey Is named after my best friend Stephanie who I have known since we were 5! When we were like 7 or something like that we promised we would name our first daughters after each other and we both kept that promise!! My little Luka has my other best friends middle name which is Elizabeth!! 

calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Ds is named after dhs grandpa. And has dhs first name as his middle name. So he's Calvin Lee. Dd is Kelsey Justine. First name after no one. And middle name after her Uncle Justins (2 Uncle Justins)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofTC
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:06 PM
My 4 yo name is Quetavius Lamar, first name after his dad Quentin, middle name high school crush good friend that passed. 2 yo name is Christopher David, my husband best friend(sons godfather) name is David Christopher.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leliansmom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM

My oldest is named after two great grandmas and a grandma Lelian Le after her Grandma Trish Lee and Lillian after her great grandma on my side we just spelt it different to include her greandma and Rose after her dads grandmother so my first one is Lelian Rose. Then my second one her step dad named her and it does not have no one in the family and no one at all in our family its Sera Ashe Raine:)

chloemom531
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Chloe....well i love fashion and my name begin with a c...so chloe was a smart choice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)