Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

C section or natural?

Posted by   + Show Post
I had a natural birth pushing out a 10 lb baby, ouch I know...lol

What about you, ladies?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Replies (41-50):
erikays
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Csection x3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simplefancy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Epidural vaginal baby girl 5 lbs 7 oz
lillysnow
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM
had to have an emergency c section.
7.517 lbs boy. on labor day. lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cpflum08
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Natural at hospital then two more at home in the water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1763
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:56 AM

C sections, all 3.

CJTC0911
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Both of mine were natural! I pushed out a 9 lb 3 oz baby with no pain medication! :)
Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Emergency csection :(
They lost her heartrate and she had passed meconium while still inside. She was born with no pulse, thankfully they got her back.
I am proud to say that I labored for 44.5 hrs with no drugs whatsoever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM
C section for my 8 lb baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormystar15
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Vaginal with my first 7lbs 2.3oz and with my second completely natural vaginal 6lbs 13oz
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2enr
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Wow... That had to be the must scariest thing. My ds was also having oxygen problems but not for the same reason. They tried to give me an epidural but the anesthesiologist said there was someting blocking the catheter for going fully in, it only worked for about an hour. So they had giving me 2 doses of morphine to ease the pain which literally made me go crazy to the point that I was cursing people out I punch my DH in the chest and worst of all I was so drugged up that don't remember giving birth to my son. I went so crazy that the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck twice, he spent the next 5 days in the N I C U due to fluid in his lungs

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

I was planning all natural. Trust me I didn't volunteer for pitocin. I had dilated to only four centimeters in three hours of labor and my girl was having oxygen problems. After she was born they found out the placenta had been dying since about week 38. I had gone into labor a month before and they stopped it. She ended up being ten days past her due date. Next time I hope dilation goes better so I completely natural

Quoting larissalarie:

The pitocin alone made it technically unnatural. I'm scared silly of that stuff since it's supposed to make labor immensely worse...I know how bad it is without, I can't imagine! You rock handling 9 hours with that stiff!!

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Vaginal birth, not completely 'natural'. I had a bad reaction to pitocin which made me feel like someone lit my lower abdomen and legs on fire. I got an epidural 9hours into natural labor. Went 12hours before delivering a 5lb 04oz daughter completely numb.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN