Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Do you make a christmas card with the kids pictures?

Posted by   + Show Post

We do every year but I hate trying to get the perfect picture. I started this year already with 3 kids, I knew it would be hard. Wanted to show some:)

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
banana-bear
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM
It's not always a necessary expense for people. They may prefer to spend that money on their kids. I know Christmas cards cost about $75 for me to send out. Ouch! I don't care if I don't get a single card back....it is about giving, not receiving.

Quoting erikays:

I use to get some back then a few yrs ago, they stopped. It made me upset, I was like fine! I won't send any next yr and use that time I did filling it out n such, on something else :P

Quoting amy1763:

No kidding. Im lucky if I ever get 2 christmas cards anymore and same her, nobody ever replies.

Quoting erikays:

We use to do cards but never got any in return or a call saying they received it. So we stopped ordering them and sending them.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
More money to spend on my kids then :)

Quoting banana-bear:

It's not always a necessary expense for people. They may prefer to spend that money on their kids. I know Christmas cards cost about $75 for me to send out. Ouch! I don't care if I don't get a single card back....it is about giving, not receiving.

Quoting erikays:

I use to get some back then a few yrs ago, they stopped. It made me upset, I was like fine! I won't send any next yr and use that time I did filling it out n such, on something else :P

Quoting amy1763:

No kidding. Im lucky if I ever get 2 christmas cards anymore and same her, nobody ever replies.

Quoting erikays:

We use to do cards but never got any in return or a call saying they received it. So we stopped ordering them and sending them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Cute
jenniferlee_12
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I did my cards Friday night with my son and the two nephews that are with us. It was a trip. Oh yeah and the dog. All I can say is that I have a couple that came out cute and some that were blurry and some funny. I did a card with 5 pictures I think and mixed them all up. I went through Cardstore and would have had to pay $79 and change, but they had a code good that day and I paid $11 and change and set a date for them to mail them with a stamp for 12/12. Can't beat that because I don't have to buy a stamp or address them! Your kids are beautiful

amy1763
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I used shutterfly and only paid 13 and some change after coupons, and I love them!

Quoting banana-bear:

Quoting erikays:

Quoting amy1763:

Quoting erikays:

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM
We will be this year with a family photo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I just put a wallet or 4x6 inside the card so people can frame or put on fridge or whatever.  I send out 190-200 each year.  This is the picture for this years........

little.worthen
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:20 AM
I took a family photo this year that I will be using for our Christmas card.
ChristyG2012
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't wait to do one this year!! It'll be our first! It shouldn't be that expensive...I don't understand some ppl saying they send out 200?! Who knows that many ppl?! Are you sending it to your hometown postman? preschool teacher? The lady at the McDonald's? Haha. Sry, I'm genuinely curious. I may send 20. Prob less!
abra
by Abra on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:02 AM
aww
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)