Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
In march/April I will have a newborn and a 2 year old both in diapers at least for a while. My kids usually go everywhere I go. Should I continue to carry a purse and a diaper bag or is it easier to just throw my wallet, a little bag of essentials and my planner in the diaper bag? What do you ladies do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
dark_xiii_angel
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I really like that bag! I will have to look it up online!

Quoting catholicmamamia:

This is my JJB BePrepared, mama pocket on left and interior on right.. love this bag!

DyerMaker
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this
My sons are 2 years and 3 days apart, so I have been there.... I have a wallet that I tossed in my diaper bag and I carried just the diaper bag for the first year or so. Once I felt comfortable not bringing a spare change of clothing, teethers, ect, I could go to the store and toss a pull up, diaper and wipes into my purse. When we go out for longer than an hour though, my wallet goes right back into the diaper bag.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I use a diaper bag as my purse, even when she's not with me! I'm so used to it. I just bought her a blues clues purse/backpack to use as her new diaper bag though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1763
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I take both but it would be easier with one bag.

dark_xiii_angel
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:38 PM
I take both right now. Some days it just seems like too much! Lol

Quoting amy1763:

I take both but it would be easier with one bag.

BlissBagshaw
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I only have one - a 9-month-old - and I gave up my purse the day he was born, lol.  Been carrying my stuff in his diaper bag....  But come January, I'll have an 11-month-old AND a newborn, so I'll just have to decide which diaper bag to keep my stuff in, because I don't think I'll be able to get away with carrying just one while having two babies >_>

momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Ds is 2.5 and I have a 4 month old. I need my diaper bag, it's stacked full and I have to restock it at least once a week. I would never get away with a big purse.

DragonX
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a clutch-type purse thingy where I keep all of my stuff, and I just toss it into the diaper bag (which is really just a messenger bag) when we go out.

amy1763
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:19 PM

When bot mine were in diapers we were able to use a bigger diaper bag and fit it:)

Quoting BlissBagshaw:

I only have one - a 9-month-old - and I gave up my purse the day he was born, lol.  Been carrying my stuff in his diaper bag....  But come January, I'll have an 11-month-old AND a newborn, so I'll just have to decide which diaper bag to keep my stuff in, because I don't think I'll be able to get away with carrying just one while having two babies >_>

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Ditto to this. I still carry my purse and then I have a small diaper bag for ds stuff.

Quoting militarywife09:

I use both.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN