Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could i be pregnant?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM
  • 11 Replies
My boyfriend and I have a 3 yr old daughter. And trying to have another. With my first pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms so I don't really know but we had sex the day after my period and then the day after that. Since then I feel a little sick haven't thrown up my boobs hurt not so much when I touch them just when I'm laying or something. My lower back hurt every so often like if I'm picking toys up I'm tired not so much sleepy just wanna lay around. It's only been about 2 weeks give or take is that to early for symptoms. And when should I take a hpt?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM
I would wait 2 more weeks to test that way if you are it will show up. I had symptoms from the day we tried for my daughter. I had morning sickness and cold symptoms! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittanyx22
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Just take a test ....
feliciaaD
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Thank you<3.
abra
by Abra on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:15 PM
I usually wait until my missed period to test since pregnancy symptoms and pms symptoms are pretty much the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. I'd take one now, I'm impatient like that. Lol :)

calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:48 PM
You could always get a cheap one now. And if its neg wait til a few days before your period to take another
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Early pregnancy symptoms (that many tend to not show up quite so soon, btw) strongly mimic period symptoms and tend to manifest from over thinking. It's very unlikely, but not impossible, that you Ovulated only a day or two after your period, but everyone ovulates at different times. I'd wait until a missed period to test. Personally, I usually wait until the period is a week late before bothering to test or considering it may be pregnancy. But, I've been trying for #2 for 10 months now and I'm used to my brain tricking me into thinking pregnancy symptoms and having late periods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I've always taken mine with fmu the day my period was due. It came up positive right away with all 3.

IrishIz
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Obviously answer here...

Take a test if you miss your period. Anyone who has sex might be pregnant.
feliciaaD
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Thanks ladies:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)