Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Sahm's....

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM
  • 42 Replies
Does anyone else feel smothered? I'm feeling very alone on this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperMom2433
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Oh yeah...I feel smothered and stuck a lot. This is why I am counting down the months that my son can go to prek.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I wouldn't say smothered but I definitely feel overwhelmed. I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old and I'm 26 weeks pregnant. I seem to stay behind on everything. I feel like a huge failure as a mom and wife. I NEED TONS OF ENERGY!!!!!
And I don't really have any friends and I live way out in the country.
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM
No. Overwhelmed when I fall behind on things, but not smothered. It's not an easy job though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shesliketx
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Yep. I feel smothered and overwhelmed all the time. It has gotten better now that I'm in school because I have that time for myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
westonsmommy23
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:48 AM
oh yea and i have no friends so i also have nobody to talk too witch doesnt help
MommyO2-6631
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM
See this is me. I don't have friends. My husband is out of the house for 12 hrs a day and plans outings with his friends every off day. I feel like a single mom... but it's worse because i have to clean up after dh too!

Quoting westonsmommy23:

oh yea and i have no friends so i also have nobody to talk too witch doesnt help

westonsmommy23
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:06 PM
my husband works monday-saturday. and i get snappy fast for no reason( getting hormones checked tomm.) we also live with my in laws . to me life sucks well ia very stressed and lonely plus its hunting season.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

See this is me. I don't have friends. My husband is out of the house for 12 hrs a day and plans outings with his friends every off day. I feel like a single mom... but it's worse because i have to clean up after dh too!

Quoting westonsmommy23:

babygomez
by April on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Nope, I don't feel smothered at all.

((Hugs))

robibuni
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Of course!

Some days I just feel very smothered and "touched out" because I have a 3 year old in my face off and on all day, and an 8 month old always wanting to nurse and be right at my side. Sometimes I just want a chance to have a me moment...otherwise, I love being a SAHM :)

MommyO2-6631
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:18 PM
I hate hunting season!!!! My husband went twice yesterday!! And he's off if work Thurs-Sun for Thanksgiving and he's already planned to go hunting with people every day but Sunday! And then he complains because he says he never gets to go! There's only been one weekend since deer season opened that he didn't get to go

Quoting westonsmommy23:

my husband works monday-saturday. and i get snappy fast for no reason( getting hormones checked tomm.) we also live with my in laws . to me life sucks well ia very stressed and lonely plus its hunting season.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting westonsmommy23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)