Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
Does anyone else feel smothered? I'm feeling very alone on this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Replies (11-20):
abra
by Abra on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:43 PM
This. It is really important to prioritize and make the effort to get out sometimes.

Quoting Turtledoves:

No. Overwhelmed when I fall behind on things, but not smothered. It's not an easy job though!
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Is there a MOPS or a mom's group in your area? I have made many friends through MOPS :)

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

See this is me. I don't have friends. My husband is out of the house for 12 hrs a day and plans outings with his friends every off day. I feel like a single mom... but it's worse because i have to clean up after dh too!

Quoting westonsmommy23:

oh yea and i have no friends so i also have nobody to talk too witch doesnt help

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:23 PM

YES

DS1 only ever wanted me, but he's in preschool now mornings, and focused on Dad.  But, my 7 month old practically LIVES on my lap/breast.  I get he's growing crazy fast, but even when he isn't EATING he MUST have it nearby or he'll lose his freaking mind.

I can't go to the bathroom, I can't run to the store, take a nap, NOTHING without SOMEONE in the house needing me.

amy1763
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I kinda feel like its groundhog day, that movie...everyday :(

michiganmom5150
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM
When I was a sahm, I felt blessed and lonely. I did it for 3 years until we divorced. I was glad I got to, but u need adult interaction!
MommyO2-6631
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I wouldn't even know where to look for one

Quoting YzmaRocks:

Is there a MOPS or a mom's group in your area? I have made many friends through MOPS :)

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

See this is me. I don't have friends. My husband is out of the house for 12 hrs a day and plans outings with his friends every off day. I feel like a single mom... but it's worse because i have to clean up after dh too!

Quoting westonsmommy23:

oh yea and i have no friends so i also have nobody to talk too witch doesnt help

kirstina
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM
On days when I am feeling alone or lonely I take the kids out. Sometimes we go to chuck e cheese or the mall. other days we go walk around kmart or walmart. we dont always buy something but it helps the day pass faster.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Hahaha yep.,. Nothing ever changes. I know exactly what the next day will hold when i go to bed

Quoting amy1763:

I kinda feel like its groundhog day, that movie...everyday :(

YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Google.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

I wouldn't even know where to look for one

Quoting YzmaRocks:

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Quoting westonsmommy23:

Kelseyciarah
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM

*RAISES HAND*

It's a very common feeling :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN