Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Happy Monday, Moms!

Posted by   + Show Post

What are you up to today?

~Don't let people squeeze you into their mold. Be confident in who you are.
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Thanks! I feel so discouraged at this point, I never want any hope bc it makes AF hurt worse but it always happens anyway. Dd is still breastfeeding, so my cycles get wonky and it's hard to track. I'll be starting OPKs in February.

Quoting robibuni:

Hey. It took DH and I 16 months to conceive DD2! In fact, the one month we hardly did anything, and weren't even trying, was our month! You're not out of the game until AF rears her ugly head :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Going to the library, maybe the store to pick up a pregnancy test (though I'm 99% sure that's false hope) and crafting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Aw cool! My son's 1st bday party will be the following weekend on December 8th. :)

My daughter's 4th birthday is this Wednesday, but we're taking her out for pizza, cake, and games at a pizza place that same day. :)

Enjoy!

Quoting aniters:

December 1st :) I'm so excited! lol

DF says this party is more for me than it is for DS x)

Quoting babygomez:

Fun! When is his party?

Quoting aniters:

DF doesn't have work today so we're just watching movies and later we're going shopping for DS's birthday party :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Best wishes!!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Going to the library, maybe the store to pick up a pregnancy test (though I'm 99% sure that's false hope) and crafting.
aniters
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM
sounds fun! :)

Quoting babygomez:

Aw cool! My son's 1st bday party will be the following weekend on December 8th. :)

My daughter's 4th birthday is this Wednesday, but we're taking her out for pizza, cake, and games at a pizza place that same day. :)

Enjoy!

Quoting aniters:

December 1st :) I'm so excited! lol

DF says this party is more for me than it is for DS x)

Quoting babygomez:

Fun! When is his party?

Quoting aniters:

DF doesn't have work today so we're just watching movies and later we're going shopping for DS's birthday party :)

robibuni
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I know how you feel. We started trying for #2 in February 2010. By May 2011, I was making a fertility appt because I felt it shouldn't take so long for two healthy people in their 20s to have these issues. DH kept telling me "It'll happen when it happens. Quit making such a big deal about it!". I got my BFP 8 days before my fertility appt.

We had DD2 February 29, 2012 :)

Now I'm kinda thinking he was right all along...

Quoting Turtledoves:

Thanks! I feel so discouraged at this point, I never want any hope bc it makes AF hurt worse but it always happens anyway. Dd is still breastfeeding, so my cycles get wonky and it's hard to track. I'll be starting OPKs in February.

Quoting robibuni:

Hey. It took DH and I 16 months to conceive DD2! In fact, the one month we hardly did anything, and weren't even trying, was our month! You're not out of the game until AF rears her ugly head :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Thats awesome! I'm pretty sure our problem is the breastfeeding. I'm sure if I just stay calm until next year when she's nursing much less and on more of a schedule, it'll go MUCH smoother, but since we've been at it for 11 months already and everyone around me is having babies right now, it's so hard! DH says it'll happen when it's meant to, and I know he's right, but that honestly doesn't make it any easier! Some months I'm cool and calm, but when I'm late for my period I get moody and cranky because my body LOVES to torture me like this. Usually on the day I'm willing to go buy a test is the day that my period decides it would be fun to show up. (usually, I may add, AFTER I wasted the money and took the test!)

Quoting robibuni:

I know how you feel. We started trying for #2 in February 2010. By May 2011, I was making a fertility appt because I felt it shouldn't take so long for two healthy people in their 20s to have these issues. DH kept telling me "It'll happen when it happens. Quit making such a big deal about it!". I got my BFP 8 days before my fertility appt.

Quoting Turtledoves:

Quoting robibuni:

Quoting Turtledoves:

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!

Quoting babygomez:

Best wishes!!

Quoting Turtledoves:

in lovebaby girlpuppy
Babywearing, co-sleeping, exclusively breastfeeding, AP, natural birthing, happily married SAH Mommy to Katherine Isabelle.

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Relaxing and running errands
robibuni
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Ugh I know. Typically the day I tested, AF would show up like, 2 hours later. Never failed.

With DD2, I took a test the day after I was late and it was negative. Then I took a test 8 days later and it was positive. Turns out, I ovulated late. Damn body.

Seriously though, good luck :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Thats awesome! I'm pretty sure our problem is the breastfeeding. I'm sure if I just stay calm until next year when she's nursing much less and on more of a schedule, it'll go MUCH smoother, but since we've been at it for 11 months already and everyone around me is having babies right now, it's so hard! DH says it'll happen when it's meant to, and I know he's right, but that honestly doesn't make it any easier! Some months I'm cool and calm, but when I'm late for my period I get moody and cranky because my body LOVES to torture me like this. Usually on the day I'm willing to go buy a test is the day that my period decides it would be fun to show up. (usually, I may add, AFTER I wasted the money and took the test!)

Quoting robibuni:

Quoting Turtledoves:

Quoting robibuni:

Quoting Turtledoves:

Blue_Spiral
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Doing the usual Monday morning notices for work, then going shopping later for Thanksgiving.

Continue trying to clean my room... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)