Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Monday, Moms!

Posted by   + Show Post

What are you up to today?

~Don't let people squeeze you into their mold. Be confident in who you are.
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (31-34):
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Thank you! I ended up testing tonight - BFP happened right away! So excited!!!! It's been a very long year, it's hard to believe its finally happening!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Thanks! I feel so discouraged at this point, I never want any hope bc it makes AF hurt worse but it always happens anyway. Dd is still breastfeeding, so my cycles get wonky and it's hard to track. I'll be starting OPKs in February.

Quoting robibuni:

Hey. It took DH and I 16 months to conceive DD2! In fact, the one month we hardly did anything, and weren't even trying, was our month! You're not out of the game until AF rears her ugly head :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Going to the library, maybe the store to pick up a pregnancy test (though I'm 99% sure that's false hope) and crafting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Cleaning! My oldest is out for thanksgiving, so keeping all 3 kiddos busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Congrats!!!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Thank you! I ended up testing tonight - BFP happened right away! So excited!!!! It's been a very long year, it's hard to believe its finally happening!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Thanks! I feel so discouraged at this point, I never want any hope bc it makes AF hurt worse but it always happens anyway. Dd is still breastfeeding, so my cycles get wonky and it's hard to track. I'll be starting OPKs in February.

Quoting robibuni:

Hey. It took DH and I 16 months to conceive DD2! In fact, the one month we hardly did anything, and weren't even trying, was our month! You're not out of the game until AF rears her ugly head :)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Going to the library, maybe the store to pick up a pregnancy test (though I'm 99% sure that's false hope) and crafting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by Jessica on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Well today is Tuesday but yesterday I had to work and then I came home and hung out with the family. And we ate take out Mexican food that was SO yummy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)