Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AT 54 I'm more of a grandma age...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi Moms;

At 54 I'm more of a grandma age.  All of my homeschool children are almost grown and I'm missing the little ones.  I actually have a couple of websites devoted to toddlers and one devoted to "Find the best toys now" that has a lot of toddler and baby toys.   I also wrote a kindle book called How to Work at Home with a Toddler.  This was one of my favorite times with my little ones--(0-3) . They can learn so much at this age. They change daily.  Enjoy them. This time feels like forever when you are sleep deprived and fighting diaper rash, but it goes by quickly. 

If there are any questions that I can help with, I will be glad to put in my two cents worth.

And who knows, if my second daughter gets married soon, I may have a grandbaby in my family to share with you.

Theresa Lepiane

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BrittM1988
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Welcome :)

MommyO2-6631
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Welcome to the group
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Melanie420
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM
My mom is 43 and a grandma........anyway you have an tips on helping my 12 month old to walk, he's close but kinda wobbly when he stand without holding onto something or any sippy cup help, he don't know how to tip it back to drink. Thanks in advance
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Welcome! I'm Erika :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:56 PM

welcome!

sissy852
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:01 PM
welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)