Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

which diaper is better?

Posted by   + Show Post

When my son was a baby I was Luvs all the way, it was the only diaper i would use, but with my daughter they don't seem to hold as well and are constantly breaking open, I have better luck with the wal-mart brand. Which diapers work best your little one?

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Replies (31-40):
mishlerdr24
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:03 AM
At first my son only wore huggies but when he reached about 6-7 months they werent fitting right nor holding a lot so i switched to pampers cruisers and they work amazingly. He's 12 months and still wearing pampers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squeakers2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM
For my daughter, I used Pampers, but couldn't use the baby dry. They wouldn't last an hour on her. Huggies, she would somehow pee through without the diaper even getting wet. Parent's choice (walmart brand), she had horrible blow outs.
For my son, he used Pampers until a couple days ago when we ran out and switched to cloth diapers. So far, totally loving the cloth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alandou
by April on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:52 AM

these worked well for my dd

Quoting jeniprice:

We use Target brand.

mydarlingsofia
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Mostly Pampers. We have a few cloth that we use sometimes. When its poop I use the bathtub faucet to get it off lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Huggies.

They fit well, without leaving little red line marks where the elastic is. They hold up the best and are really comfortable for him. He doesn't try to strip them off as much as he did either the pampers or the dollar store brand ones. The pampers left red marks as well as the dollar store brand ones did. 

salviniata23
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:38 AM

for my 1st one daughter i used babies r us brand they were they only ones that held well but now with my 2nd daughter luvs!

expectantmom81
by Erin on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Luvs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NightShade19
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:05 AM
I used luvs for my oldest 9 years ago and loved them so I got them for the baby and they just aren't the same, always leaking. So I switched to pampers and they hold up so much better.

Luvs seem so flimsy in comparison. My two month old sleeps all night and would often wake up soaked through, with pampers we haven't had that problem.

Quoting luvmibbies:

When my son was a baby I was Luvs all the way, it was the only diaper i would use, but with my daughter they don't seem to hold as well and are constantly breaking open, I have better luck with the wal-mart brand. Which diapers work best your little one?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aniters
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:53 AM
when he was a new born we used huggies then switched to pampers and when he started crawling we switched to huggies little movers :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Cloth :)

Cute, no leaks, no diaper rash, healthier for baby, and it ends up being a lot cheaper in the long run.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN