Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you buy your diapers?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:40 AM
  • 64 Replies
I have primarily cloth diapered my babies but am looking to switch to disposables. Where do you usually find a good price in diapers? I have ordered Target brand before online but they're out of stock on the size I need right now. I do not have a walmart nearby but I do have Kmart, Dollar general, family dollar and a couple grocery stores as well as rite aid and walgreens.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:41 AM
I buy dollar store brand, kidgits
robbinsroost
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:44 AM
I coupon and get good deals at CVS, Walgreens and Target. If there are no good coupon deals I will buy from walmart because they hvave the lowest price. I buy mostly Huggies. I will get pampers if there is a good deal.
JulesFairy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Diapers.com has awesome prices on name brand huggies and pampers. And Sams club had the lowest prices per diaper for those two brands in store inless you coupon, and catch a sale. Toys r us occassionally had a buy 2 get a ten dollar gift card so I would do that.
Again my answers are for huggies supreme and the pampers swaddlers since those were the only diapers that wouldnt break out my little ones bottom.
bchic24
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:49 AM
I buy at ASDA but I live in the uk. For a big box of 67 I pay £12. If I remember correctly they are owned by wal-mart and their prices are similar. But when I lived in the states I bought the target brand diapers for $15 and there was around 80 I think.
mimismomma123
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Join the baby club at you grocery store they sent you great coupons. Also go to the big brand website and sign up for them ( luvs Pampers huffiest)
Sama2Mamma
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Just curious but why would you want to change from cloth to disposables? Is he/she allergic to certain materials? If you already have the cloth then I don't understand the change to sposies which would cost you more money.
(Sorry if this comes across bitchy I'm not trying to be)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:55 AM
I usually buy my disposables at the grocery store. The nearest Walmart is a 1.5 hr drive.
I get my cloth at www.assuntastore.com
Good quality covers for $5.00, and pockets including insert for $7.
Nolanzo
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Also curiouz to know why you're switc hing...

Since I prefer seventh gen or huggies organic, target actually has the best prices on those. I try to avoid walmart and I can't stand family dollar ours is ghetto as hell and not any cheaper and doesnt have any organic or unbleached cotton choices.
jenzachsam
by Jen on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:05 AM

diapers dot com

aimesnyc
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:08 AM

We go to BJs and buy in bullk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)