Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Where do you buy your diapers?

Posted by   + Show Post
I have primarily cloth diapered my babies but am looking to switch to disposables. Where do you usually find a good price in diapers? I have ordered Target brand before online but they're out of stock on the size I need right now. I do not have a walmart nearby but I do have Kmart, Dollar general, family dollar and a couple grocery stores as well as rite aid and walgreens.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Replies (21-30):
ahalpern831
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Even though you don't have a Walmart near by, you can order them online and they deliver. I have bought diapers from them and they come usually 2-3 days.

Quoting Amy127:

I have primarily cloth diapered my babies but am looking to switch to disposables. Where do you usually find a good price in diapers? I have ordered Target brand before online but they're out of stock on the size I need right now. I do not have a walmart nearby but I do have Kmart, Dollar general, family dollar and a couple grocery stores as well as rite aid and walgreens.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saral2790
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I actually bought a pack of pampers at the flea market for $6 it's usually $11 in stores but I usually buy them from SAMs club it has around 150 diapers for$38
GremlinMom
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I have 3 kids in diapers, so I buy at Sams Club. All bulk huggies boxes are $40. Pampers is like $35. Depending on the size, one box would last one child the whole month.
bbyblueAK
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:44 AM

sams club

Amy127
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:53 AM
He has food allergies and has been getting rashes. I need to make sure the diaper rashes are from food and not the diapers. I'll go back to cloth once we get the food allergies under control.

Quoting Sama2Mamma:

Just curious but why would you want to change from cloth to disposables? Is he/she allergic to certain materials? If you already have the cloth then I don't understand the change to sposies which would cost you more money.

(Sorry if this comes across bitchy I'm not trying to be)
Simplefancy
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM
I like the Walmart brand parents choice they are cheap and work better than diapers double the price in my opinion.
YzmaRocks
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Disposables I buy at Aldi or Walmart. Aldi is the cheapest I have found and work well
tiffs2009
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM
I get target or Fred Meyer (Kroger) or Costco
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Sorry I go to walmart.
proudmommy690
by Christa on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Agree

Quoting Simplefancy:

I like the Walmart brand parents choice they are cheap and work better than diapers double the price in my opinion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN