Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Moms with more than one...was it planned?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you're a mama with more than one child, was/were your other child(ren) planned? Surprise? What was your reaction? Did you feel that you were really ready for another LO? Did you have any doubts or concerns about raising another child (this could mean anything from finances, marital/relationship stability, emotional stability, etc). Sorry so many questions. I'm just interested in hearing some stories if you would like to share. Feel free to comment as little or as much as you would like.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Replies (81-82):
lillucky8
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Planned w both, i have too many complications/medications to have surprises
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SerenityBerry
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Well in a sense all my kids were planned and none of them were planned. We always planned on having kids, the timing just wasn't nessicarily intentional. 

My second pregnancy was with twins and it was just after I started a new job, so we had a lot of concerns about making it all work. I did feel we were ready to have another kid, but the twin thing threw me for a loop. Since I raised our oldest by myself for the first 2 years ( my husband had just joined the military when we found out I was pregnant so he was in training for the better part of the pregnancy then he was stationed in Germany just after she was born then deployed) so hubby had little experience with infants, and he is the stay at home parent this time so while preggers we took lots of classes to help him feel more prepared. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN