Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So found out I'm having a girl!! YEA!! However, I want to name her Lillynne Nicole but call her Lilly.

My Sil has a niece already that we see on a semi-regular basis who is a Lilly. And There are 2 Nikki's in the family as well. Dh is using his Veto on my name now that his mom pointed this out.

DAMN it!! I LOVE the name!! And no other name sounds as "right" to me. I have to come up with something completely new.

I said Abigail James but he doesn't like that either. Please don't tell me I can name her whatever I want because after much fighting I consented to finding a new name.

So your mission, should you choose to accept it, find a semi-unusual but classic name that sounds good with Lorelai Grace.

"Final" name choice Abigail Rose
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Replies (11-12):
abra
by Abra on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Also, my sister and I tend to choose the same baby names, too. 

Our second daughters were born a week apart. I name mine Mira Lorne, she named her Audrey Lauren (and yes, she asked me if I minded about the middle names being so similar, I didn't care). She named her first son Jack, I named mine Jude. Then with our fourths, we both loved the name Harper. But she had a girl and named her Gentry, and I had a boy and named him Liam...so crisis averted! :)

heathercara
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I like violet emmaline and Mariah. Whatever u choose this time avoid running it by the rest of ur family :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)