Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What was the worst postpartum issue for you?

Posted by   + Show Post

The baby blues, full on ppd, stretch marks, cramping, exhaustion?

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Replies (31-40):
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:48 PM
I got an abscess on my c-section scar 2 weeks after delivery and I had to pretty much start recovery over. I wasn't healed until 4 weeks pp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Summerlion1123
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:27 PM
This, with both my kids.

Quoting TerriB0311:

I had severe ppd. That trumped the stretch marks and c-section recovery.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amylou111
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Bad ppd......I struggle with some anxieties that I never had before my kids...and Struggling with losing the baby weight after this 3rd baby....(its been a year+i still breast feed+weight watchers+working out=still have 10lbs to lose out of the 60 I gained)

luvmylilbean
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I had a 2nd degree tear and didn't like taking the pain medication since I was nursing, even though they said it was ok. That caused me a lot of pain for a good while.

philipmommy4834
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 5:03 PM

still have ppd...i go to a support group to help and got a mothers helper

SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Ppd. Feeling of disappointment because breastfeeding didn't work out. People I didn't know staying longer than I liked. Loss of blood made me super pale and had no energy. Over all it was a bad expoerence. I'm hoping it doesn't happen this time. Dr didn't help much when I asked her. Nor my mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriB0311
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:46 PM
I had the same feeling of guilt because I couldn't BF even after 3 lactation consultants.

Quoting SarineLewis:

Ppd. Feeling of disappointment because breastfeeding didn't work out. People I didn't know staying longer than I liked. Loss of blood made me super pale and had no energy. Over all it was a bad expoerence. I'm hoping it doesn't happen this time. Dr didn't help much when I asked her. Nor my mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM
With my first i developed ptsd and depression. With my 2nd.... hemorrhoids! I did not have them ever before delivery and let me tell you it made that particular area that much more sore!
MommyO2-6631
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:08 PM
If it makes you feel better my cousin had an episiotomy and a 4th degree tear with her first. She lost so much blood they were thinking of giving her a trasfusion. She just gave birth to her 2nd and didn't need a single stitch

Quoting SarineLewis:

suroundedbyboys
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I'm so there with you, except DD is now 16 months! I work a few days a week so on Mondays and Wednesdays when I am home she just wants to nurse and cuddle all day, I get nothing done!! I live about 3 minutes from work, so I come home at lunch and do crazy cleaning.

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Not being able to keep the house clean. Since baby always wanted to be held for about the first 2 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN