Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you ..

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:07 PM
  • 16 Replies

have tattoos? if so what are they? how many? & how old were you when you got your 1st?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aimhawk
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 7. A geisha and Japanese dragon covering the outer side of my right calf. Negative stars behind my right ear. Claddagh on top side right wrist. Shamrock on top side left wrist. DD's name & birthday bottom side left wrist. And then a Trinity Knot between my shoulder blades. I was 16 when I got my first.

krystenfaithhh
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

i have one of my son's name on my wrist. i was 19. well, i still am. haha. and my bf has a matching one. 

babygomez
by April on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, one, a crescent moon. I was 23.

kassidysmama
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM

i was 18 w my 1st. 1 was a "guardian angel" type of thing since i was named after my grandmother & she passed from cancer. 1 is a pink flower w 2 butterflies & the last was for my brothers that were stillborn (for there 18th & 21st bdays born in the same month) but these are mine

MommyofSCC
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I got my first one at 18, and I think I have 17 of them now.

MayFlowerMomma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I have 2 tatoos. I have one on my lower back that is a sun. I got it when I was 18 and didn't think it through too well. My other one is on my foot and it is my and dh's zodiac signs put together. I got it last year st eater.

calvinsmommy18
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

yes, 7, sun, moon w/star, Tinkerbell, N, snowflake, megaphone, Pisces. I was 20 when i got my first, and got my first 5 within the yr between 20-21. havnt gotten any in over 7 yrs.

Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 5.
A Celtic star pretty much on my right upper bum-cheek lol that I got when I was 14. A shamrock on my ankle that I got when I was 16. A chinese symble with wings right below the back pf my neck and a heart with a ribbon thru it with my grandfather's name, both I got when I was 19. And the last one I got was the chinese symbol for dragon (my chinese horoscope) on my right wrist. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Koi in water (lower leg)

Nautical star (back of neck)

Another star.

When I was 18 I was huge into stars lol.

I got my first at 17. I'm starting a 1/2 sleeve in March :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 2. Whrn i was 18 i got a cross on my foot and 19 when i got my sons name on my back
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)